Another chickenwing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another one?

There have been numerous complaints about this sort of thing from Maguire's teams both here and in the SL. Surely the NRL can see that this is going on.

What's it going to take, someone like Skivvy having to have a full shoulder re-construction before they do anything about it?

The Crusher was a crusher too. The rabbits player grabbed the broncos player by the back of the head and shoved his head under then jumped on top of him. That one deserves a week

Nothing will be done UNTIL Souths have won a GF, after that it will change!!

Sorry if I sound cynical BUT 2 weeks for Gruburgess this week was ludicrous.

Don't worry they will make sure they at full strength come September.

At least it was pulled up straight away, when it could have easily been ignored given that Thaiday didn't seem injured.

Good work.

Teo and SamB can injure anybody as the NRL sanctions won't carry through to RU :dodgy:

Will be interesting in Round 26 when they play the Rorters :D

The dirty vermin are such a resemblance of the Melbourne drizzle from a few years back.

Grappling and wrestling and cheating their way to victory with gutless officials doing bugger all to stop it.

For me this season has become anyone but Souffs to win this comp.

This is a repeat of how they helped Souths get to the top last year. Remember what Lima did to Watmough. It was on the 16th of August last year. Souths started the run to the finals with a controversial win with dirtbag tactics going on everywhere, they thought they were king ****! straight after that game they became "premiership favorites" a tag which they cant handle and they buckled under pressure. I forsee much of the same in the near future. They are playing finals football against teams that are conserving fuel. I hope they win every game from now on and claim the minor prem it will be the worst thing for that young side.

There IS a list of players that cant be injured by chickenwing tackles. The list is in Toddy's 3rd drawer, but is as follows:
Cam Smith
SBW
J Thurston
C Cronk
G Inglis
B Slater
J Hayne
A Minichello
Burgess (all)
B Marshall
If u hurt anyone on this list, gone for season and $100k club fine. Elsewise : right to play

Hav i missed anyone ? It IS hand written . . .

It is time to bring in the sin bin for these sort of tactics. It would stamp it out pretty quickly.

There was a lot of arm pulling/twisting action that was just short of the chicken-wing in many tackles too.
Also they seem to be able to slow the play the ball until their line is set without getting penalised. That goes a long way to helping their goal line defence.
Toovey is a smart man. He'll have us a plan.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2