Another Central Coast (anti Manly) spat apparently

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have never heard of a club having to get approval to use training facilities from the CRL. It looks like a private agreement between Manly and Berkeley Vale Panthers. The issue would appear, that like the NSWRL and QRL, the Country Rugby League and Central Coast Division of RL want their noses in the trough but didn't get paid off. If there is a 'sanctioning' process as claimed then I am sure it will come out.

So many ****wit people in senior postions in rugby league.

One minute the crl is complaing that nrl clubs are not investing in their areas and when they do they still complain.

The News Ltd owned Melbourne Storm may be effectively paid $6m or $8m per year by the News Ltd-controlled NRL for doing absolutely nothing.  And this uneven playing field may allow them to freely line the pockets of the CRLs & CCD's of this world - paying them off with $50k donations and the like - to seek monopoly access to the best juniors across Australia.

Manly take a different strategy - to ignore the self-serving and lazy institutions and to instead directly help the players that wish to play for us.  

Seems the CRL is Hitler-like in their belief that no player living in their region can benefit from Manly assisting them, and no gym in their area can benefit by being paid by Manly for assisting those players.

Bring on the independent commission.

Bears bid supporters are using any trivial issue in a desperate attempt to keep their name in the papers and interest in their bid alive.

I wonder if they will publish my reply from 'G.I.'

If only all clubs were run as professionally as the great Melbourne Storm.

It so disappointing that Manly are stepping in and stopping the central coast juniors from learning the grapple, the chicken wing, how to tackle studs first and how to sign two or more contracts for the one club.  How they can look themselves in the mirror is beyond me.

Come on Coastie juniors - don't defect.  Its only a short flight to Melbourne (unless it rains in which case the flights might be off).  Either way, any Coastie junior who doesn't support their local area by proudly playing for the Melbourne Storm should be ashamed!  That would be as bad as someone born in NSW playing for Qld!

Where is the loyalty in this modern world?

Seems a bit weird that we're with the Berkerley Vale Panthers, would have thought we would have been with Toukley Hawks or Erina Eagles 

Berkeley vale has strong teams in all grades. Thats prob why....pretty sure they made the grand final in all grades.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6