Another bloody Monday game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Round 23 :: August 13-16
FRIDAY
Brisbane v Parramatta @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:35pm Ch 9
Cronulla-Sutherland v Sydney @ Toyota Stadium, 7:35pm Ch 9
SATURDAY
Gold Coast v North Queensland @ Skilled Park, 5.30pm FOX Sports 2
Canterbury-Bankstown v Canberra @ ANZ Stadium, 7.30pm FOX Sports 2
SUNDAY
New Zealand v Newcastle @ Mt Smart Stadium, 12.00pm FOX Sports 2 (2pm NZ)
Melbourne v South Sydney @ AAMI Park, 2.00pm FOX Sports 2
Wests Tigers v Penrith @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, 3.00pm Ch 9
MONDAY
St George Illawarra v Manly-Warringah @ WIN Jubilee Oval, 7:00pm FOX Sports 2

I guess it's payback: to Manly for playing pathetically each free to air game we've been on this year; and to Saints for having to much exposure.

It's my B'Day on the Tuesday, so will shortly book myself a 4 day w/end, and piss it up all arvo/evening on the Monday then.

The Boys better give me a win for a present.

Have we actually won a Monday night game this year? I think we beat the Knights but have lost the rest but even that could be wrong!

Is it true that Fox gets second pick behind Chan 9 (I know that parts true) and it's the Monday night game that's the second pick???

I thought it was

Chan 9....2 games Fri night
Fox...2 games Saturday
Chan 9...Sunday arvo
Fox...then Sunday arvo and then wahetever is left.... Monday night

But maybe the first pick Fox gets goes straight to Monday night???

Canteen Worker link said:
Have we actually won a Monday night game this year? I think we beat the Knights but have lost the rest but even that could be wrong!

played 4 already - we beat the Storm in Melbourne (rnd 6) but got beat by Tigers, Titans and Eels - we have the knights in Newcastle round 21

I thought it was

Mark
I heard Ray Hadley say earlier this year that it  goes
1. Chan 9....firt two choices which are generally chewed up with the NSWQLD combo for the 2 games on Fri night
2. Fox...Monday Night game (this i new this season)

can't remember the rest

found it

image11[234].gif

C'mon, Monday night at the local tavern, with or without a mate, one maybe two beers, get in get out very quickly, home to either kick the cat or make love to the wife; all potentially a very good night.

We got it again & just to prove it's all above board we play Friday Night Specials Saints.

Captainskin 'making love to the wife'.  Now how sweet is that.  Gotta be better than the footie.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4