Annoying Things on Game Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
1. Those EXTREMELY Loud Speakers right in the face and ears of those sitting close to the ground. When you have kids near the fence, it amounts to child abuse. Why can't we just be allowed to enjoy the game without having our eardrums blown out? Post-match ringing in the ears is no fun at all.

2. Manly fans' faux pas by wearing opposition colours due to the club selling opposition colours to our fans. I'm okay with grey and beige as neutral colours, mixed with some maroon. I would like the TV audience to see a sea of maroon and white (more maroon), and not like we're outnumbered at our own home ground because our fans don't have the right colours on (which is the fault of merchandising).

3. Factory Outlet Store - On the wall outside and opposite the Leagues club, can someone confirm if that's a giant pic of Darcy Lussick? How long has he been gooooone??

-- Add your whining to the list :)

Rain on game day at Brookie Oval. Due to the number of "aspiro" supporters we have it seems to cut our attendance up to 50% :(

There are about 10 really crappy seats in the western stand at Brooky. They are directly above the player's tunnel, in the front two rows. Of course there'll be others.
If you get these seats you will barely be able to see anything.
When they close the tunnel cage, which is most of the afternoon/evening, fans are forced to climb the grandstand stairs, go along a short landing, right in front of these seats, and go down the stairs on the other side.
For the western side of the ground this is only way to get from the southern end of the ground to the northern end. Hundreds if not thousands of people pass in front of you.
These seats should not be sold, or should be at half price. ! :mad:

Channel Nein.

I need not go any further. You all know by now how people in Adelaide (yep, I have found out that it is ONLY Adelaide, the rest of SA still gets the prime time Friday night and Sunday arvo time slots) are being shafted by Nein's 'wonderful' broadcasting.

To me that's the most annoying thing other than not being able to get to Brookvale for games.

lsz said:
Any pre match, half time "entertainment" which is not a bunch of kids playing footy

You're not a fan of the Sea Birds?!?!

To be honest they do not do anything for me but understand that they do for others.

I would think that we have moved past women dancing around the park (and I understand this could be hypocritical of me considering my wife but i guess that is what age does to you)

Any reference to Hasler in a positive manner, the line up for a beer 10 minutes before kick off I get a beer quicker at wade park orange for a local derby.

League not having a draft or transfer window limiting contracts being signed between the grand final and the first game of the following year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8