Andy Raymond's call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader
In what was an amazing game for us there was one downer, Andy Raymond. Let me make it clear I hate Andy Raymond at the best of times but thats not what I'm annoyed about. I think he showed his hand as a Bulldogs fan, although the game was all Eagles he got in as often as possible "Bulldogs are a better sign than this" "Bulldogs can be a great team" and it drove me nuts. Focus on the team who is playing the better attack, defense and has the better attiftude. Stop talking about Bulldogs fans. Stop talking about the Bulldogs being a good squad. Look at what is being done and call that. Manly deserved it. Raymond almost ruined a great game for me, almost, but hell they looked good out there and put a stamp on the comp as a team to fear if you play for anyone else. Loved that game.

It's part of his job when a side is getting a kicking as it loses appeal for the neutrals, and the losers. And they also resort to telling little stories about individual players to take your mind off the big picture. Just imagine how much it's hurting if he is a dogs supporter :) and don't forget we're trying to fly under the proverbial....

Fairdinkum, you watched that game and still found something to be upset about? do you have adhd or something. learn to focus on the good things in life.

Captain cocksmoker your high Andy likes manly he has a hard on for choc and matai

Chill bro we won life is good and I don't really think u are a cock smoker I just wanted to say it in a post

When Johnny Gibbs' love child scored from the scrum I echoed Raymond's sentiments...the Dogs are a better side than that....but it didn't stop me from loving a second of the pummeling they copped.:p

Gee, I don't know about you but I just watched my boys smash my most hated team and you are worried about Andy Raymond???? and I do think he likes us..... well who wouldn't we are AEWSOME!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7