Andy Raymond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rosehill Races and kicking on to who knows where on the 22nd of Sep for me :)

Ah yes, money and Guest lists, the 2 major conflict points at the moment, who knew how much a bunch of flowers could cost :)

hehe its a public racetrack, if someone were to come up to me and offer me a beer I wouldnt be likely to say no would I :)

hehe if she were aronud Matas I wouldn't be watching the races :)

Big Guy, Shaved head and Goatee is what you need to look for. or just look for 20 or so Country guys near the bar and the bookies :)

No Matas you are thinking of Bogans, and coming from Dubbo I can understand why.

We are a lot classier here.

Don't get me started on that weekend, more locals get out of here that time of year than any other, I used to live on the Highway and wasnt fun to be there for that weekend.

They are all blowins from places like Melbourne and Dubbo

When I was a young fella I was out 2 or more nights a week writing myself off and pissing on walls. The majority of young guys go out on weekends binge drinking, does not meant they are alcos!!!!
Exactly Garts, I reckon over the last 24 years I have been pissed once a week on average and it hasn't done me any shut up shut up shut up pingle floop.

It does matter who you are though. Alcohol may not affect you but others are more vulnerable to its damage.

It does matter who you are though. Alcohol may not affect you but others are more vulnerable to its damage.
precisely. Thus continual binge drinking is the chemical equivalent of russian roullette.

I can't drink. My liver is rooted after only 5 years of moderate drinking.

I'd hardly consider myself a binge drinker either.

It's like aboriginals.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4