Andrew Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
A question or two for the football brains: Is he helping? What has he changed? How has this impacted on the way the team plays?

That question will be answered in the next 3 games. This is make or break our season time over the next 3 weeks.

Our celebrity fans are Johnsy, Allan (guilty as charged) Robinson and Zorba the Greek. First one is doubtful, second one can't help himself and the third likes Des.
See Robinson's rap sheet at the races in today's Tele. Get him a job at Tom Waterhouse. Johns has always been a mess. Knights, racist and now caught up in this garbage. Hope we ain't paying him too much.

Be that as it may Darren, he's one of the best footballers to ever pull on a jersey, and quite possibly the greatest of all number 7's.

His skill set and experience can do nothing but benefit the two incredibly gifted halves we are proud to have wearing the number 6 and number 7 jerseys currently. Forget about the off field rubbish, concentrate on the results.

IMHO Foz is far more dangerous with the ball in hand attacking the line this year and DCE looks to have more time and a much improved kicking game too. The real results are being seen further out with Killer and Shoulders having more time and options as a direct result of the better spatial awareness being displayed by the halves.

There are other contributing factors of course: quick play the balls creating momentum and this earns precious seconds for the dynamic duo to work in, but the fact remains that we look a lot more dangerous in attack this year than last year.

I don't think that the Johnsy knockers have got much of a case to stand upon....

Im sure he would also offer Tooves suggestions into the game plans against the different teams each week. Would there be a better tactical football brain for Tooves to bounce a few ideas off?? Doubt it

SeaEagleRock8 said:
None of our blokes blew their money on More Joyous.
good one!

RE the topic, hard to say. I'd like to see them get more repeat sets and grind the opposition down instead of running the same 2011 play.

lol @ ser8

Well the halves are saying they are learning a lot.

So 'nuff said

I heard that Foran stayed with manly partly because DCE was staying, he liked it at Manly, and they were prepared to have Johns give DCE and Foran a helping hand because he lives on the northern beaches and was already earmarked to help out at Manly.

mickqld said:
That question will be answered in the next 3 games. This is make or break our season time over the next 3 weeks.

Yep, spot on Mick. We need the results in these three games after the loss to Souths at home.

Will be penthouse or ****house in the period before origin.

It's still early days and our whole season is still ahead of us. It will be okay. We will make the semis.

Darren said:
Our celebrity fans are Johnsy, Allan (guilty as charged) Robinson and Zorba the Greek. First one is doubtful, second one can't help himself and the third likes Des.
See Robinson's rap sheet at the races in today's Tele. Get him a job at Tom Waterhouse. Johns has always been a mess. Knights, racist and now caught up in this garbage. Hope we ain't paying him too much.

Jesus you can make some silly posts at times Darren !! I hope the constant negativity is just confined to here and not passed on to the kids in the classroom ;)

Johns was a mess when he won 2 comps, dominated Origin and was named the 8th immortal ? Yeah you're right, hope we aren't paying him too much because what could someone with those credentials pass on ...

Can we have your negative spin on Hugh Jackman, Sarah Murdoch etc who you conveniently left off your celeb list ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

Jesus you can make some silly posts at times Darren !! I hope the constant negativity is just confined to here and not passed on to the kids in the classroom ;)

Johns was a mess when he won 2 comps, dominated Origin and was named the 8th immortal ? Yeah you're right, hope we aren't paying him too much because what could someone with those credentials pass on ...

Can we have your negative spin on Hugh Jackman, Sarah Murdoch etc who you conveniently left off your celeb list ?

Mate why do you waste your time debating sense with this congenital quarter wit. He puts the Less back in to clueless

I actually think Darren is a well thought out persona who loves a troll

Just a shame some of our celebrities don't live up to the expectations of our mighty club as role models. Johns and Robinson have had too much garbage in their life and it's not a good look for our club. As mentioned, Jackman and Sarah etc are much better role models compared to these two.

KOMORI said:
Be that as it may Darren, he's one of the best footballers to ever pull on a jersey, and quite possibly the greatest of all number 7's.

His skill set and experience can do nothing but benefit the two incredibly gifted halves we are proud to have wearing the number 6 and number 7 jerseys currently. Forget about the off field rubbish, concentrate on the results.

IMHO Foz is far more dangerous with the ball in hand attacking the line this year and DCE looks to have more time and a much improved kicking game too. The real results are being seen further out with Killer and Shoulders having more time and options as a direct result of the better spatial awareness being displayed by the halves.

There are other contributing factors of course: quick play the balls creating momentum and this earns precious seconds for the dynamic duo to work in, but the fact remains that we look a lot more dangerous in attack this year than last year.

I don't think that the Johnsy knockers have got much of a case to stand upon....

i agree 100% , well said

Guys, negativity? Do you read what you write yourselves. Have a look at all these posts recently about everyone out to get us:

This is less than a week:
rule changes, lynching, mario, dives, video refs getting us,:D:dodgy: vendetta's, referees, matai, richie, never a week goes by etc etc etc. Some of it goes on and on. Some of you write this negative stuff every day. Please think and check out what you write before having shots at me.

Darren said:
Just a shame some of our celebrities don't live up to the expectations of our mighty club as role models. Johns and Robinson have had too much garbage in their life and it's not a good look for our club. As mentioned, Jackman and Sarah etc are much better role models compared to these two.

Yeah I agree. We do have quite a few douche bag supporters. Take yourself for example.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8