Andrew Johns to join coaching staff?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Sea Eagles hoping Joey can convince Foran to stay Adrian Proszenko
April 1, 2012

SUNDAY SIN BIN

Manly officials have approached Andrew Johns about joining the coaching staff in a move they hope will help them retain Kieran Foran. Their chances of keeping Foran increased after Cooper Cronk re-signed with Melbourne. However, the Bulldogs and the Warriors are still circling. Foran holds Johns in high regard and Sea Eagles powerbrokers are hopeful the Knights legend will come aboard as a halves coach. ''Joey'' already works as a consultant to several NRL clubs as well as the Melbourne Rebels. The Manly coaching staff are also discussing other potential appointments. While no pressure is being placed on Foran, it is hoped he can put pen to paper as soon as this week.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sea-eagles-hoping-joey-can-convince-foran-to-stay-20120331-1w54c.html#ixzz1qkWIuMHR

So in order to keep Foran from going to the warriors or dogs we have to sign a halves coach(who also coaches the warriors and dogs) to convince him not to go............I got on the booze last night but I'm bloody confused.

Who cares? He has been our halves coach for a while anyway. If it helps signing Foran then its fine.

Napper said:
Who cares? He has been our halves coach for a while anyway. If it helps signing Foran then its fine.

I don't think he's been our halves coach recently. Only Dogs, Warriors and one other.

Napper said:
09/10? Im sure he was working woth DCE and Foran last yr wasn't he?
swoop said:
Napper said:

I don't think he's been our halves coach recently. Only Dogs, Warriors and one other.

Yeah, he was last year but now with his ch9 gig he's limited it to only a couple of clubs. Not 100% sure though.

swoop said:
Napper said:

and Melbourne (I think) from memory.

Seriously after these last 3 weeks and with Des taking the assistant Egan? and the video dude - do we have any people coaching, besides Toovey?? May sound harsh but this is a serious question cos we aint lookng too flash :(

Considering he lives local it wouldnt be a bad move to offer him a fulltime coaching gig with Manly only. He was the best player ever so im sure he'd do alright at coaching

1947 said:
swoop said:
Napper said:

Seriously after these last 3 weeks and with Des taking the assistant Egan? and the video dude - do we have any people coaching, besides Toovey?? May sound harsh but this is a serious question cos we aint lookng too flash :(
Egan isn't the be all and end off he was
Only there 3 years. I wish we could get
Dennis Moore back to help out

1947 said:
swoop said:
Napper said:

No mate none at all, unless you count the fatman's origin win as coach of the Toads.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4