Andrew Johns said it best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as Brandy also said,we want to speed the game up,but we dont want to speed it up too much,I agree about him being ruthless when he has something to say,he doesnt hold back

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
We made the mistake of going up by so much in the 1st half

As anyone who watches a reasonable amount of all games can tell you, for the past few seasons, anytime a side gets a long way infront, the team behind get the referees whistle behind them and the momentum swings massively

Coaches may as well start telling teams not to get too far ahead by the 60min mark

Not saying it is the reason we lost, but the pattern is all too familiar and becoming a joke. Another great example was last year against the Warriors in Auckland, we were carving them up, got 4-5 penalties ourselves and out to 16-0 after 20mins, in the next 20mins the Warriors got 7 straight penalties and all the momentum

What happened then to the Worriers against the wooden spooners?

You will have to help me with your point here, it was 14-12 at ht ?

The Who said:
I thought Parra went to a large lead early... I may be wrong. I didn't watch the game.

I like Parra this season very much and All their sides are doing very well, I know Arthurs well and he is a Damn Good Coach.

In last year's GF, we all blew up deluxe at the refereeing and in my opinion, justifiably so.

But on Saturday night we were as much to blame as the pinkies. It was the players who dropped the ball and the players who made poor decisions at crucial times.

Tooves' presser was telling. Many expected a repeat of the "ridiculous" rant but he knows better. He knows the boys contributed to the loss and even though we got the rough end of a few calls, they had enough of a lead to ride it out.

Let's hope Stewie isn't gone for too long because we need his pace and organisation.

The Who said:
I thought Parra went to a large lead early... I may be wrong. I didn't watch the game.

They went out to 14-0 before the Warriors came back

It was 1 of the poorest officiated games I have seen in regards to the complete lack of flow. The footy was entertaining, but there was a ridiculous amount of penalties and every single time the ball crossed the line they sent it upstairs, was a joke and by the end of it Hayne walked up to them laughing and asked if they could make any decisions

simon64 said:
In last year's GF, we all blew up deluxe at the refereeing and in my opinion, justifiably so.

But on Saturday night we were as much to blame as the pinkies. It was the players who dropped the ball and the players who made poor decisions at crucial times.

Tooves' presser was telling. Many expected a repeat of the "ridiculous" rant but he knows better. He knows the boys contributed to the loss and even though we got the rough end of a few calls, they had enough of a lead to ride it out.

Let's hope Stewie isn't gone for too long because we need his pace and organisation.

Or he prefers the 10k in his pocket than in the nrl's

Do you think the crowds are down this year because the game is run like a dictatorship that can choose the outcome of the game with there SS style refereeing.

Dan said:
simon64 said:

Or he prefers the 10k in his pocket than in the nrl's

Point taken Dan but I still think he knows it wasn't all the pinkies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6