Andrew Johns joins Manly in exclusive deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do You Agree with Manly Signing Andrew Johns

• Yes

Votes: 95 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • uncertain

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
RE: BREAKING NEWS : Andrew Johns joins Manly in exclusive deal

Stevo said:
What's wrong with you? I'm not a tv.

And he was wrong. So i told him. Whats wrong with that?

Poll says i'm right.

Pol Pot? :p

Stevo said:
Above average poll in my opinion.

Below average Bull.

Trying to be funny again . Still not working ,DH

Stevo said:

Poll says i'm right.

Pol says your a sheep !

Gotta give Average Bull credit, most people quit when they are so far behind but he keeps coming back for more

Kiwi Eagle said:
Gotta give Average Bull credit, most people quit when they are so far behind but he keeps coming back for more

Stevo is like an Average Red Rag.:p

Kiwi Eagle said:

Water of a ducks back Kiwi . Lol

I ain't a quitter when I know I'm right ( in my opinion )

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He sure fires up easy .

Average bull said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He sure fires up easy .

Lol ........ I meant he fires you up easily. Like a red rag to a bull.

Average bull said:
Stevo said:

Below average Bull.

Stevo said:

Poll says i'm right.

Pol says your a sheep !

Wrong again. You're a sheep

Stevo said:
Average bull said:
Stevo said:

Below average Bull.

Stevo said:

Poll says i'm right.

Pol says your a sheep !

Wrong again. You're a sheep

In Pol's defence, his english wasn't that good.

bones said:
Average bull said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He sure fires up easy .

Gettin it from all angles now .

If that your idea of getting firey you must live a very placid life . Not that that's a bad thing .

Average bull said:
bones said:
Average bull said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He sure fires up easy .

Gettin it from all angles now .

If that your idea of getting fiery you must live a very placid life . Not that that's a bad thing .

Firey....(ducks for cover) Stupid ducks did nothing!!

manlyfan76 said:
Stevo said:
I don't want this to turn into a who's had what thread but in my experience, neither ecstacy, speed or cocaine are performance enhancing. In my experience the heightened alertness, enhanced reaction time and energy spike are perceived rather than actual.
Please can this turn into a thread on perceived experiences vs actual experiences and what reality may or may not be!

They're a lucky dip really.
I've played the best golf ever and I mean ever although putting was an issue, had great conversations, solved the worlds problems ( yes, really ) and wandered around forever etc... ah the good old days - but half the time I reckon they're just a placebo. The mind is a powerful thing.
I've seen worse behaviour from people on the grog and we see it EVERY day.
Politics, religion and drugs are topics that polarise people ( as we can't be unbiased about all three ) so never the Twain shall meet.

Johnny Raper is an immortal but most old timers will tell you "he's the man in the bowler hat". I'd rather someone on the disco biscuits trying to chew my ear off than a pissed idiot with his gear off in public or punching on.

It seems these days if you "own up" to ever having a spliff or line or eccy you're deemed a drug addict that can't be forgiven and forever branded, but if get you on the p!ss every night that's socially acceptable.

Either way, 9/10 playing a game of footy on the p!ss or eccies or a hangover from either isn't gonna help too much in my opinion.

Joey's a legend and always will be. Surely his football nous can only help.
And surely our commitee, CEO etc have done their due diligence on his employment bona fides and the pro's far outweigh the cons, but for some of you my opinion won't matter because I've just admitted to having the occasion dabble when I was younger.

The only way to solve this is to scrap the all star game and have a clean vs dirty game. The dirty players can be on whatever they like and the clean guys must be clean. Joey can coach/captain the dirtys.

Personally I think it can only be a good thing that Manly have acquired Joeys services.
He broke our hearts in 97, now he can help to rectify that & I see no better way than the games best ever halfback working directly with the games best halves.

Larissa said:
Fatty did a great job for us in 2012 raising the profile of Sea Eagles Membership, however we have decided to freshen up our Earn Your Wins campaign for 2013.
There's one for joey get higher with your eagle wings.

SSMOVE said:
Personally I think it can only be a good thing that Manly have acquired Joeys services.
He broke our hearts in 97, now he can help to rectify that & I see no better way than the games best ever halfback working directly with the games best halves.

wouldn't it be sweet to beat knewcastle knights in a grand final with johns on our coaching staff

castle eagle said:
SSMOVE said:

wouldn't it be sweet to beat knewcastle knights in a grand final with johns on our coaching staff

I'd rather them come dead last, dispel the Bennett myth

castle eagle said:

Doesn't even have to be a grand final. Seeing us win in Newcastle, and watching the faces of the Knights fans sitting in the Andrew Johns Stand would be funny enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2