Andrew Johns. Immortal #8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
The 8th Immortal.

Greatest player that ever lived.

To the Narc officers on here. Get over it. His football was 2nd to none.

Since character wasn't part of the criteria he is probably worthy. But it's typical rugby league to care naught for reputation or legacy.

On ability, easily the clear winner. He was the halfback of the century, changed the way the game is played.

I'm sure all the sooks up here in Qld will start up about it. NSW conspiracy and all that tired old ****. They're still bleating about the Cowboys for < Content Deleted > sake.

Well deserving. There is a reason he is employed by half the NRL clubs to help coach their halves.

Yep fair call, his footballing ability was outstanding. We need another Manly player in the group though, Bob's getting lonely.

Napper said:
The 8th Immortal.

Agree with you on Johns.

If you stick a narc up your date please make a skit out of it. Otherwise, STFU. Thanks.

Andrew johns is a good choice.
A wonderful wonderful player.

Responsible for shattering the dreams of manly fans in 1997 but he deserves all the accolades.

I never saw the older players that have been mentioned on here so for mine....

Happy for Johns, he was a great player.

Totally relieved that meninga didn't get it.

Mals said:
Yep fair call, his footballing ability was outstanding. We need another Manly player in the group though, Bob's getting lonely.

Lyon will be there one day!

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
The 8th Immortal.

Agree with you on Johns.

If you stick a narc up your date please make a skit out of it. Otherwise, STFU. Thanks.

I meant the people complaining about his drug issues. And the only thing that goes in my date is haemmoroid cream.

I was blessed to be able to see Bozo play, what a gifted player he was, and then Wally Lewis comes along, and despite the fact I hated him at the time the way he dominated SOO in those years was certainly worthy of Immortal status. Whilst John's (off field) was a disaster that wasn't considered, so ditto a worthy awardee for his on field magic. If they keep on this track Lockyer will be a shoe in for the next one.

Will be interesting to see if the Commision takes over and starts awarding a whole host of players, such as the Fittler's, Meninga, Daley, Stuart, Sterling and a host of others.

If they are fair dinkum about the award they will keep it for only the very (very) special players in our game...if so whilst all of the above were great only Lockyer could be considered "special"

Napper said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
The 8th Immortal.

Agree with you on Johns.

I meant the people complaining about his drug issues. And the only thing that goes in my date is haemmoroid cream.

How do you get the cream up there? It doesn't get there by itself :p

voicefromthehill said:
Napper said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
The 8th Immortal.

Agree with you on Johns.

How do you get the cream up there? It doesn't get there by itself :p

Applicator. Tiny tube its not fun. :(

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6