Andrew Johns at halftime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
said and I quote (score WT 8 Manly 2) : "Manly will come back at them don't worry about that BUT THE TIGERS DESERVE TO WIN" - HELLO !!!!
In todays day and age, in a position such as his, this is just so unprofessional - not to mention ridiculous and biased.
I turned them off after that, but am amazed that those sorts of prefernce statements are condoned.

Great wins boys .. GO MANLY

I sensed some disinterest in manly tonight from Joey, which is unlike him. Last couple of years he has talked us up. Maybe since Anthony brushed him from partying he's turned on us ;0)

I noticed it too. Very stupid comment.

Great win against a very good side.

I think it was probably a mistake and not something he wanted to say, in the context of the convo I think he more meant to say deserved their lead but it came out wrong

i noticed the commentry team all fell asleep after we took the lead and it wasnt until the tigers scores again that they had any energy, then it was nausiating dribble like the first half.

Even down by 10 the tigpies were the greatest thing since the big bang

Wolfpack said:
I thought Sterlo was worse in death riding us near the end. He's normally pretty good as well.

Sterlo death rides us all the time. It was only last year he stopped having subtle digs at Jamie Lyon. He was still dirty he left the Eels.

The Warriors and the Tigers are just so absolutely brilliant and amazing to watch, they are mind-numbingly brilliant so the commentators' minds are numb and they simply have to rave about these teams. Who knows, they might even play off in the grand final.

Meanwhile they are both losers, and the Premiers continue on their merry way.

I work in the industry, and that was the most appalling, biased commentating I've recorded. Marshall & Ryan r on the payroll and that was obvious. It wont end here. Compared to last weeks commentary by the kiwis & fatty/hadley tonight, absolutely liable.

Just imagine the gush that would have hit the roof if Benji scored Evo's try.

Completely unprofessional.

Evo said:
I work in the industry, and that was the most appalling, biased commentating I've recorded. Marshall & Ryan r on the payroll and that was obvious. It wont end here. Compared to last weeks commentary by the kiwis & fatty/hadley tonight, absolutely liable.

Just imagine the gush that would have hit the roof if Benji scored Evo's try.

Completely unprofessional.
Thanks for your confirmation on this, being in the industry and all. Coming from a viewer who had not long switched on the tele, and to hear that was something that made me stop and really question if I had heard it right.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Masked Eagle said:
Doesn't Joey still work with us? Why would he be biased?

no
On the first nrl on fox.
Matt johns listed the clubs Joey works for and he had us on there. It's frustrating not getting accurate info in the media.

Storm in a tea cup.

Joey has clearly had lessons on his speech and now that he can get sentences out I actually think he adds a lot of value to the team. He is miles ahead of where he was

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6