And there's your premiers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we will need a massive improvemnet in that effort to win a premiership. Good stuff not to throw the towel in though.

I think we will need a massive improvemnet in that effort to win a premiership. Good stuff not to throw the towel in though.

Showed guts, definately not a premiership winning game.

The infamous game against the Storm last year was when i knew we'd win the comp, that game doesn't give me the same confidence. Still a long way to go though.

Showed guts, definately not a premiership winning game.

The infamous game against the Storm last year was when i knew we'd win the comp, that game doesn't give me the same confidence. Still a long way to go though.

I'm not convinced, we were pathetic most of the game. If we played any other team in the top 8 we lose. The Cowboys game next week will show how well we're going.

I'm not convinced, we were pathetic most of the game. If we played any other team in the top 8 we lose. The Cowboys game next week will show how well we're going.

Agree with 100% CC Eagle, great gusty win with a bit of luck involved but need to improve a hell of alot to go anywhere in the playoffs

Agree with 100% CC Eagle, great gusty win with a bit of luck involved but need to improve a hell of alot to go anywhere in the playoffs

The most pathetic winning performance i have ever witnessed to be brutally blunt.

Amateur attack which put me to sleep lacking any composure---the whole performance was beyond flat bordering on unacceptable.

The most pathetic winning performance i have ever witnessed to be brutally blunt.

Amateur attack which put me to sleep lacking any composure---the whole performance was beyond flat bordering on unacceptable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7