And Choc reckons he made a good career move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kilkenny is the Fosters of Ireland. You pretty much wont get it in any real pub in Ireland. Not even the touristy pubs sell it. As for Guinness its an acquired taste thats for sure, but once the taste for it is acquired it becomes hard to like anything else. That said, before I moved to Ireland I loved the taste of a good Kilkenny.

Why would you fanny about with beer when there is Tullamore Dew?

Well I've heard it said that you can get some heat in Irish pubs
Servin' Jamesons to an Orangeman and Bushmills to his cuz
Well here's what you do with Tullamore Dew, you can meet 'em both halfway
It's time to switch to whiskey they've been drinkin' beer all day

Or, Dickens Cider...

Not the clearest version, but hey.. Mr Buddy Goode ;

Can't say I was sad 2 see this fool leave us he is even stupider than he looks (which is hard) look at his latest twitter performance because someone disagreed with him. A class A fool http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/anthony-watmough-says-tony-abbott-office-protesters-should-be-shot-with-rubber-bullets/story-fndv34of-1227204961163
The thumbnail for this story currently on foxsports NRL page is hilarious

Picture of Watmough with the words: Choc:"Police should shoot Abbott

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl

:p:D@:D:giggle::clap::rofl::eek:

The thumbnail for this story currently on foxsports NRL page is hilarious

Picture of Watmough with the words: Choc:"Police should shoot Abbott

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl

:p:D@:D:giggle::clap::rofl::eek:
Choc passionately defends the local businesses around Abbot's office who were inconvenienced by the protestors.

It's not the first time he has shown his support. A couple of years back he cleaned the windows of one of those shops for free.

Choc passionately defends the local businesses around Abbot's office who were inconvenienced by the protestors.

It's not the first time he has shown his support. A couple of years back he cleaned the windows of one of those shops for free.

Hahaha. Good stuff. Although the window was a little sticky, must have been the cleaning product he was using.

Why would you fanny about with beer when there is Tullamore Dew?

Well I've heard it said that you can get some heat in Irish pubs
Servin' Jamesons to an Orangeman and Bushmills to his cuz
Well here's what you do with Tullamore Dew, you can meet 'em both halfway
It's time to switch to whiskey they've been drinkin' beer all day

Or, Dickens Cider...

Not the clearest version, but hey.. Mr Buddy Goode ;

Ha, I used to live in Tullamore. The Tullamore Dew granaries backed right onto our orchard. They were really old buildings with rusty iron bars on the windows that were easy to remove. My brother and I and some other kids used to get in there and run around inside, it was like a big maze.They were usually empty although we did see a bloke in there one day who chased us out.

Why doesn't Choc move to Parramatta and support local businesses out there ? They are paying his wages so give a little back. It'll raise the average IQ of both Manly and Parra as well.

Ha, I used to live in Tullamore. The Tullamore Dew granaries backed right onto our orchard. They were really old buildings with rusty iron bars on the windows that were easy to remove. My brother and I and some other kids used to get in there and run around inside, it was like a big maze.They were usually empty although we did see a bloke in there one day who chased us out.

One of these days Moondog.... you, me and a couple of bottles. I reckon you'd have a heap more stories! @:D

Kilkenny is the Fosters of Ireland. You pretty much wont get it in any real pub in Ireland. Not even the touristy pubs sell it. As for Guinness its an acquired taste thats for sure, but once the taste for it is acquired it becomes hard to like anything else. That said, before I moved to Ireland I loved the taste of a good Kilkenny.

Don't get me wrong Conanu I like Guinness but I just like Kilkenny a bit better. Maybe my taste is off I even like Budweiser in the US (and that's the Fosters of US beers as well)

Notice how this is read:
"I hope the police use rubber bullets on u!” the former Sea Eagle star said."

Even though the photo shows him in Parra uniform, but anything perceived to be negative is because he was a former Sea Eagle!

Freaking anti-Manly NUMPTY NEWS REPORTERS. @:mad:
-

He doesn't look too happy.
Is it just me or is his head starting to look like those 2 headed bream that swim in the river out there ? that could explain the serious look . seriously worried about swimming in the river

Maybe he should go get his manly Tatts lasered off if he resents the club so much THE CLUB won those premierships! Not him! He can get that hideous back piece removed too.

Massive ego on the guy, used to love that about him. Kinda cringeworthy now, but I guess that's how it works.

If we do lose foran to parra, it will be in no small part thanks to this guy I reckon.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4