AND ANOTHER !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's wrong with an immediate 4 week suspension from the NRL? Who really cares what the club imposes. That's just an extra punishment.

Come on Gallop, CONSISTENCY ! ! ! You've set a precedent of 4 weeks for breaching the NRL's Code of Conduct with Brett Stewart. These guys have as well so they should receive the same punishment or have you lied to the public and really only suspend him because he was charged with an alleged sexual assault?

what is the nrl email ?
I think we should all just spam his email with the words
COME ON Gallop show us your balls now
CONSISTENCY ! ! ! is all we Manly fans want

"He was extremely remorseful and contrite and acknowledged his very poor lack of judgement.

"He expressed sincere disappointment and apologised for his serious mistake."

[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! only sorry cause he got caught ::)

This will be a "good" test for the NRL, do nothing and Geoff Bellew (Snakes Barrister) will be rubbing his hands together.

BUT as we know one rule for some clubs and another for others (you choose which is which!!!)

clontaago link said:
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=179702.msg213506#msg213506 date=1237290687]
Where does gallop drink maybe we can spike his drink & take photos of him in a drunken rage.

Somewhere on Oxford street probably.
[/quote]

More likely at Alan jones' house.  69 struggle street Knob Hill.   

Mark from Brisbane link said:
This will be a \"good\" test for the NRL, do nothing and Geoff Bellew (Snakes Barrister) will be rubbing his hands together.

Very astute point on Bellew. Bellew has already been trying to convince Manly to start legal proceedings against the NRL for incorrectly banning Stewart. This won't deter him at all.....

The NRL has a very easy choice to make here. Keep up their hardline approach (and alienate the entire playing group in the process), or admit they were hasty in banning Stewart (and open themselves up to a legal minefield, with Bellew armed and ready).

he will just say their not the face of the game. Only if Inglis does something now they will comp0are it to stewart.

Even though Locyker and Inglis did bull**** last year.. it wont count.

I've got David Gallops personal E-mail at work, from the issues I had with him last week. I'll post it tomorrow. EVERYONE E-mail him please.

KaZa link said:
he will just say their not the face of the game.
How more "face of the game" can a player be than the long term captain of Brisbane, Queensland and Australia?  And as for timing?  Right at the start of the NRL finals series - the most critical and highest rating part of the NRL premiership. Under the influence and creating a nuisance.  Apparently so intoxicated that he had no memory of it. Yet ZERO suspension, zero fine, and all approved by Gallop.

What would have happened to Brett Stewart if Manly were News Ltd owned then? Zilch?

Stewart = no prior history, and being refused alcohol service and asked to leave which he did peacefully = four weeks

Seymour = significant history (to the point of being banned from NRL footy), and then being found intoxicated = ?

Watch this space. Holding your breathe waiting for News Ltd Gallop to impose a four week+ suspension and $100k fine for a News Ltd Super League club? lol.

lol.  Now Gallop has already given full marks to the Roosters in his media comments:

* being refused service of alcohol & catching a cab home = 4 weeks suspension.

* driving a car whilst intoxicated and being caught and charged with high-range drink-driving = Zero suspension, a mere $10k fine

You be the judge.

tookey link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=179702.msg213515#msg213515 date=1237291513]
[quote author=PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link=topic=179702.msg213506#msg213506 date=1237290687]
Where does gallop drink maybe we can spike his drink & take photos of him in a drunken rage.

Somewhere on Oxford street probably.
[/quote]

More likely at Alan jones' house.  69 struggle street Knob Hill.   
[/quote]

Dont forget the rear entry via bum st. 

Rex link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=179702.msg213521#msg213521 date=1237292464]
he will just say their not the face of the game.
How more "face of the game" can a player be than the long term captain of Brisbane, Queensland and Australia?  And as for timing?  Right at the start of the NRL finals series - the most critical and highest rating part of the NRL premiership. Under the influence and creating a nuisance.  Apparently so intoxicated that he had no memory of it. Yet ZERO suspension, zero fine, and all approved by Gallop.

What would have happened to Brett Stewart if Manly were News Ltd owned then? Zilch?
[/quote]

Im not arguing. Its just what their gonna say. Stewart was the final straw.. and everything from now on.. is going to cop that treatment. Thats what their argument will be. It had to start somewhere and i guess Stewarts case just pushed them over the edge. I just hope their consistent from now on.

This is fascinating..

If Brett doesn't sue, can we as a Manly fan group do something to make a massive complaint? I'm so sick of this!

LOL! this was the only thing that could happen!

Tony Zappia came out last week and slagged off Manly to the press.
Now he probably feels like he shouldn't have opened his big mouth - sucker!

Now for the annoucement that J. Friend is suspended. must happen by EOD, or NRL must consider fining Roosters 100K for holding a BINGE DRINKING session, bringing game into disrepute.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6