An Update from the Club - finally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't see how it is insulting your intelligence at all. They have told us all some news - maybe it's not heart stopping but at least it is a start to some communication.

It's hard to argue with you KG.

I was going to type something similar. But I really couldn't be bothered.

Surely the media manager isn't going to rubbish the players training habits etc. It's going to be sugar and spice stuff.

Agree with KG & Byso, of course they are going to say things are coming along well. Hardly expect them to say George Rose is still a fat focker and eats 10 pies a day and we wasted our money on him.

oh dear....the state of mentality really worries me sometimes.....and you wonder why matabele writes the way he does. I wonder how many of you actually understand the things he writes and see all the levels. No wonder no one comments on the insults he puts in there!

How everyone on the hill doesnt fall over more, I do not know

Dan has nothing constructive to add to the discussion, so he comes out with the usual classy insults attempting to raise himself to a higher level.

Is he kidding himself?

I have the answer I have stated it over and over again, you have hardly asked a question byso!

How is it insulting to my intelligence, because they expect us not to see through it and they think that they can throw us morsels and that because they believe us to be monosyllabic, slope browed mouth breathers we will just feed on the poorly constructed and written "news" article.

Please if you are happy with that kind of quality and information, well no wonder life is peachy for you huh?

Must be 'peachy' for me then. I'm happy. :D

Just curious Dan, what sought of information would you like to hear from club during pre-season? I wouldn't think there would be much else other than how they are shaping up. (I'm not being a smartarse here either, I am interested in your thoughts).

how they are shaping up is fine, just not obvious spoon fed BS!

At the moment I would prefer to hear what they are doing n the sponsorship and business side, as this time of year is where they should be planning their strategy and trying to put it into practise. If they can make good offseason business moves then i am happy

of course not the business plan but some decent info on it.

I expect not to have my intelligent insulted, the fact that you feel yours wasn't speaks volumes to me byso.

how they are shaping up is fine, just not obvious spoon fed BS!

At the moment I would prefer to hear what they are doing n the sponsorship and business side, as this time of year is where they should be planning their strategy and trying to put it into practise. If they can make good offseason business moves then i am happy

Good answer! I agree with that. I'm sure they will let us know when the time is right. :D

I expect not to have my intelligent insulted, the fact that you feel yours wasn't speaks volumes to me byso.

***insert emoticon of a little yellow thingy wanking itself***

[quote author=Daniel]

***insert emoticon of a little yellow thingy wanking itself***
[/quote]

A photo of yourself will obviously suffice!

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the club to provide any info soon on its business activites. For quite a while they have been pinning their future long term financial viability on profits expected from the redevelopment of the clubs car park.

To my knowledge no-one wants to develop it. Not sure of the club has a plan b but I suppose we will read about it in the Manly Daily if they do.

I agree that the info provided was not spectacular but I suppose when you receive nothing for most of the time then you are grateful when you receive a few crumbs.

Keeping fans informed of developments is not the clubs strong point and we can all guess why this is.

The club also has a few other major issues which it needs to deal with including a much needed redevelopment of the club's premises.

If they cannot do this soon then trading will eventually decline (because other clubs in the area are redeveloping and attacting more clients) and funds available to suppport the football team will also dry up. A strong leagues club means more potential for a strong football club.

I suppose of they don't have any answers then they cannot give us any info.

My view it is better than would have been provided for the last couple of months (ie nothing). True it is not earth shattering news, typical retoric ie just enough to keep the great unwashed happy.

I am just hoping this is the start of a regualr informative communication from the club to its fans/members so we will feel part of the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6