An extremely worrying stat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An analysis of the statistics shows that the sharks players displayed a clear preference for being tackled by ballin, watmough, g stewart, horo and foran. They were least likely to choose to be tackled by b Stewart and the wingers. From a free market and liberal party perspective the manly forwards have a clear edge when it comes to attracting customers. The back 3 are clearly on the nose with customers, and are in danger of being privatized. Keynesian economists and the labor party are advocating allocating incentives for sharks players to do business with the back 3, in an effort to level the market and discourage the fowards' monopoly.

I agree this is a worry. Would much prefer Snake to be making zero tackles a game.

He looked good yesterday. Seemed underdone (unsurprisingly) against the Tigers, but yesterday got involved and displayed his silky passing skills that he has become renowned for.

For all the naysayers on Snake, yesterday (which was far from his best game) showed why he is just so valuable. He was a constant threat.

Yep - he just has to learn how to catch the bomb and hell make a passable stand in for Hiku :)

wedgetail eagle said:
Napper said:
the fact is, if Noone is making breaks
I know a Craig Noone who plays for Cardiff City in the EPL.

I used to watch the soccer at ninian park when I was a kid. Was a dangerous place in those days.

I am wondering why he didn't make 2 tackles and get that Sharks player before he scored the try. Drop him and bring back the Wolfman on the wing and Hiku to FB.

A worse stat is that we have won only 50% of our last two games. If the rate does not improve we would finish as low as 7th it 8th. 2V better have some motivation up his sleeve.

manlyfan76 said:
A worse stat is that we have won only 50% of our last two games. If the rate does not improve we would finish as low as 7th it 8th. 2V better have some motivation up his sleeve.
Think that stat will be counterbalanced by our good win ratio at Bluetounge, which would have to be 75%.

Speaking for 75, that's actually the record for the most tackles in an NRL game. It was set by Nathan Hindmarsh against the Storm in 2007.

Any support for sacking Snake and begging Hindy to come out of retirement? Clearly he is 75 times the player Snake is.

I liked Sam Thaiday's stats from a few years back in a home game for the Bronco's:

80 mins
no hitups
1 tackle

Corker of a game.

That stat is worse than you realise @Napper when you consider he packed into a lot of scrums in the lock position.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6