An extremely worrying stat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Although we played well yesterday, I looked at the stats and noticed Brett Stewart only made one tackle. Before you all state that he is a fullback and only needs to make a tackle to clean up a break, the fact is, if Noone is making breaks he should show initiative and move into the defensive line and make a few tackles so his stats match his pay cheque.

I thought he was wonderfully involved yesterday , almost MOM.

Couldn't care if he didn't make 1 single tackle, he's NOT there to tackle he's there to,

Organise the defence
Set up try's
Score try's

Napper said:
Although we played well yesterday, I looked at the stats and noticed Brett Stewart only made one tackle. Before you all state that he is a fullback and only needs to make a tackle to clean up a break, the fact is, if Noone is making breaks he should show initiative and move into the defensive line and make a few tackles so his stats match his pay cheque.

Is this genuine, or are we all being sarcastic here ?

it's napper welcoming us all back to the monday napper threads!

(ban) lol

Napper said:
anthonyb1965 said:
And leave a huge gap for the opposition to lob the footy into?

No he should have the pace to run back there

Actually, Lawrence is the fastest in the club over 40m so I would've thought it's his job to get back and cover.

Also, Starling hasn't had a try assist all year. I lay the blame with him for why our right side attack isn't quite clicking at present.

Tooves has probably told the 12 blokes who defend in front of the fullback to tackle the opposition players BEFORE they even get to Brett. This is deliberately excluding Brett from any defensive work, and is a clear case of workplace bullying.

yesterday again found out why snake is so good, he is a champion player. The difference passing, kicking has it all.
He must stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6