An end to upgrade grants could force issue on stadiums stalemate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
Darren going support another team. I for one am sick of the negative dribble that comes from your keyboard

Please don't. I think Sea Eagles forums moved on from telling each other to support another club 12 years ago.

Darren's entitled to an opinion like anyone else. If you particularly take offence to it, put him on ignore, but who the hell are you to tell anyone who they should support?

Jeez. Grow up.

Fair call but his constant negativity and agendas are frustrating

Fair call but im growing tired of his constant negativity

Fair enough, but we have an ignore feature for that. I for one enjoy Darren's knowledge, insight & opinion. Just because that annoys you, doesn't mean it annoys other people.

I'm glad for his different perspective, and Darren and I disagree on a good many things ! Hey, I'm sure he reckons I'M an annoying little negative bastard too !

Hahahaha

Ryan said:
Sheikheagle said:
Darren going support another team. I for one am sick of the negative dribble that comes from your keyboard

Please don't. I think Sea Eagles forums moved on from telling each other to support another club 12 years ago.

Darren's entitled to an opinion like anyone else. If you particularly take offence to it, put him on ignore, but who the hell are you to tell anyone who they should support?

Jeez. Grow up.

Yeah agree. Just 'bear' with him.

Im kidding, im kidding.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7