An easy one for the true manly fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
2008 Grand Final try scorers AND who set these said tries up (Last Passers leading to trys) and who notably didnt score however had a big hand in melbournes demise?

Second part is considerably easier,who had sweet revenge given to them by way of broken bones in said Grand final?

i know brett stewart didnt score but set up bell for last try of  match with a flick pass.. i know robbo scored his 2nd try  from a matai pass just after half time..balin picked ball up from dummy half & ran to score his... lestrange passed for kite to score.. & thats about it off the top of me head lol..

First try was Ballin from Dummy half.

Second try was Robbo and I think Matai passed the ball for the try in the corner.

Third try was from a grubber by Orford to Robbo in the corner.

Fourth try was Matai to Robbo, after Snake had bounced a pass along the ground.

Fifth try was Wolfman and I think that Glenn Stewart did the last past but it could have been Bell.

Sixth try was Kite who got the ball inside from Lestrange after passes from Choc and King.

Seventh try was the moment of the game when Beaver scored on the left wing after an inside pass from Robbo.

8th try was Bell from a Snake flickpass, who got it after a long bust through the middle by Glenn Hall.

I think I am close to the money, though if not, I will be corrected.

Canteen Worker link said:
First try was Ballin from Dummy half.

Second try was Robbo and I think Matai passed the ball for the try in the corner.

Third try was from a grubber by Orford to Robbo in the corner.

Fourth try was Matai to Robbo, after Snake had bounced a pass along the ground.

Fifth try was Wolfman and I think that Glenn Stewart did the last past but it could have been Bell.

Sixth try was Kite who got the ball inside from Lestrange after passes from Choc and King.

Seventh try was the moment of the game when Beaver scored on the left wing after an inside pass from Robbo.

8th try was Bell from a Snake flickpass, who got it after a long bust through the middle by Glenn Hall.

I think I am close to the money, though if not, I will be corrected.
no your right mate ..

Shane link said:
I believe we've all watched that game way to much.....we need another win to watch lol
Could never watch it too much. My youngest daughter still rates it as the best day of her life!!!!

As do i,i remember trying to destroy my kidney because the scoreline at half time,i needed to pee about 5min before kickoff,do
you think id move to do that?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4