An awfully long shot but, help me find my wedding ring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The nearest Cop Shop is The Rocks. Have you tried them?

I walk past there often. Although remote, It may possibly be there. But cleaners could have swept it up.

Better off putting money on the Eagles to win the comp. Collect, then Fly to vegas and get married again!!!

It’s a great opportunity for you to say something romantic to your spouse. (In fact, it is your cue!)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It’s a great opportunity for you to say something romantic to your spouse. (In fact, it is your cue!)

I just blamed the whole incident on her and generally belittled her, that was the right move, right?

Daniel said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I just blamed the whole incident on her and generally belittled her, that was the right move, right?

You can't joke about stuff like that Dan. Especially not to SE8. You will be called sexist.

Hey Bones, was that you on RBT the other night? Black ute, called himself Bones, even had Bones decal on the ute. LOL!

mozgrame said:
Hey Bones, was that you on RBT the other night? Black ute, called himself Bones, even had Bones decal on the ute. LOL!

Lol.. No, not me. Was I over?

bones said:
mozgrame said:

Lol.. No, not me. Was I over?

No mate, you escaped after a "tongue scrape" test. I think Dan should consider the same course of action. Always works with Mrs Mozgrame hahah!!

voicefromthehill said:
bob dylan said:

Could be how he lost/damaged his ring

clap.gif

haha, no update, nothing, looks like someone has a new chunk of gold. My guess is it was resold to one of those "we buy gold" places

ManlyBacker said:
The good news is so many on here trying to help. The bad news is kingyfan is looking for Dan's ring.

Dan asked me to enlarge his ring when he was down in Sydney. When I finished he then handed me his wedding ring.

I guess I made it a size too big and it slipped off. He should probably check out the lost and found at the tool shed in Oxford Street as they have a large selection of lost rings.

If it isn't there I am sure that will gladly retool another ring for him.

I think this is a perfect excuse to reason with my Wife that I should have some sort of Manly Sea Eagles ring instead

Just wait until the October long weekend and you can get yourself a premiership ring. I am sure that they club will give you one for services rendered to the club

Shame Dan that it has not been discovered...

I have a spare wedding ring, slightly used. Not surprisingly I don't wear it post divorce. I would offer it to you but it never brought me marital bliss! lol

kingyfan said:
Just wait until the October long weekend and you can get yourself a premiership ring. I am sure that they club will give you one for services rendered to the club

possibly 2 so he can pass one onto you for your rendering services

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8