1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An artist in the family

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by niccipops, Feb 16, 2016.

1. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    Been on the news up here that DCE's little brother has been charged with graffiti - spray painting a willy, onto public property in Brisbane.
    The kid claimed in court it's been hard for him always living in his brother's shadow.
    Judge called him a 19 year old idiot.
    Apparently he was charged for not following Jonah's lead and forgetting to write TATION next to the d*ck.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Apparently he's a well known scooter boot...
    Ms Coates also was told Darcy Cherry-Evans, one of Australia’s to scooter riders, had competed in the International Scooter Association World Championships in Spain.

He works for a company that makes scooters and Mr Hanly said he had designed some himself, he was sponsored and could travel world-wide with his scooter riding.........Around the world, that's a lot of scooting.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  3. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    I bought a 'scooter for grown-ups' off eBay. It's got larger wheels and foot space. Lots of fun.
    Because I've got a big scooter when I do graffiti my willies are HUGE.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    My mistake. He actually did his artwork with a permanent marker, not spray paint.

5. Under the Sticks

Under the Sticks Fan of fullbacks Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

North of the bridge
    Ratings:
    +189 / 0
    apparently pen is his tool of the trade

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,342 / 111
    Fly scoot?
    https://m.flyscoot.com