Ambush the Rabbits ... Get to the game !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Rabbits were scrappy today. If we play 75% of what we did against Broncs we'll beat them by 20.

We need to fill the joint, rock their cage, and every Brookie game until the end of the season needs to be filled with Tooves signs.

Last edited:
The last two games has shown that the team finally means business and we will be hard to beat for the rest of the year now.

Manly to play like they did on Saturday night with a packed ground like the semi final against the rabbits a few years back will bring an unbelievable atmoshphere.

Bring on Friday night

im thinking we will get 16-18K on Friday so should be a good atmosphere at the fortress.

Us fans have an opportunity to give the Manly 10% more impact by turning up on Friday night and being very very loud. Let them know we love this team and it will be a massive boost.
I'll be there lads in full voice.
Dessttroooyy tthheee rrrrraaabbbiiddddsss!!!!!!
NYEagle

If we cant get a crowd of at least 17000 on Friday night it will be massive disappointment. We are in great form playing against the current premiers who we know normally travel in decent numbers. For those that don't know, last Saturday at Gosford was our biggest home crowd of the year. It's time for the Manly locals and the stay at home supporters to get off their backsides and support the boys.

I'll be there. Gee I hope Tom Turbo is there also... in the big match, not the kiddies game.
If Matai is fit one of our backs will make way for him and i hope 2V picks this weeks team on form These are the form stats Tom Turbo / Hiku from last week
Turbo 13 runs metres 182
Hiku 10 runs metres 84

Need to friggin beat rabbits and beat 'em hard! It would dampen the whole Gifty turmoil crap that went on... and shut the Penns up on two fronts! Tooves still going hard, and life goes on without Gifty! Don't know but I'm starting to dislike Glenn.

I will be flying down on Thursday and will be there for kick off and taking my wife to her first Manly game since 2011.I watched the souths game against penrith yesterday and I think we have a chance against them providing we keep our mistakes to a minimum.

If Matai is fit one of our backs will make way for him and i hope 2V picks this weeks team on form These are the form stats Tom Turbo / Hiku from last week
Turbo 13 runs metres 182
Hiku 10 runs metres 84
Plus Tom's two tries and one try assist.
It's a no-brainer, isn't it?

Plus Tom's two tries and one try assist.
It's a no-brainer, isn't it?
I agree feathered friend . Hiku's form has been ordinary but some how he gets picked ahead of Tom Turbo who can turn a match on his own

Turbo 13 runs metres 182
Hiku 10 runs metres 84

Well Stewart is GORNE
4 runs for 33m

Lyon next in line 10 runs for 68m

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4