Ambassador Holidays. Mark from Brisbane.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
I know this isn't Rugby League related, nor has it much to do with Manly. But i wanted to put this in the forum where the most people would see it.

Have just booked a West Coast U.S holiday through Mark Tramby and Ambassador Holidays. If you ever plan a holiday i highly recommend you use These guys. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Bridezilla has been fairly vocal in her choice of destination and Groomzilla (me) Just had to book the luxurious Chrysler 300 to drive from LA to San Francisco and back, and nothing has been too hard or problematic for him.

So a big thank you, Mark. You're an absolute gem and a pleasure to deal with. Maybe next year i'll get to one of those MWTS trips i hear so much about. London would be nice!

@[Mark from Brisbane]

Very nice of you to say that mate, thanks very much.

Yes don't forget guys NOT just the MWTS Guru (which I mainly do for fun anyway) but a travel agent of some 38 years experience, so if you want to do there's a fair chance I have "been there done that" or had a myriad of people who I have done it for in the past.

I try and provide that old fashioned service that's fairly lacking in our industry today!!

Thanks Stevo appreciate that very much!!

Silvertails is proud to be associated with Mark and Ambassador Holidays!

I've used Mark to organize our trip to Canada & Alaska last year as well as traveling with the MWTS to NZ and 2 x WCC tours and the only thing he stuffed up was the Win in Leeds in 2012

Mybludog said:
I've used Mark to organize our trip to Canada & Alaska last year as well as traveling with the MWTS to NZ and 2 x WCC tours and the only thing he stuffed up was the Win in Leeds in 2012

That's a bad track record indeed!!

Cheers mate. much appreciated as well.

You'd (as in Silvertailers) actually be surprised how many fans use us for their travel bookings. People just think I do MWTS and not much else, but in fact MWTS is a tiny percentage of what I do day to day!!

It's a small % but I get MAXIMUM enjoyment from doing it.

Would have used you for my latest trip but found some blody cheap fairs and had nto book and pay them that day.

Will certainly consult you on our next holiday if ever we pay off this one

MWSE said:
Not sure if this is Mark Tramby on Silvertails or Tom Waterhouse on Channel 9...

You should be banned lol

Imagine comparing the decent mr Tramby to that skinny little lesbian Waterhouse ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4