Amazing beat up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So in a stretch of a beat up the girl who beat up the old man in the golld coast is apparently related to choc, apparently that is worthy of an entire article. I mean seriously what a ridiculous article and point. They don't mention the brothers and family members of other players that are currently in prison!

Sheesh

True. If they apply the 6 degrees of separation, we'll probably all have a connection to her.
Or is that 7, while playing the Three Degrees?

I mean I literally have met players relatives inside a prison, I was there for an event playing footy, and was introduced to two prisoners, one was the brother of an NRL player and the other was a cousin of the player, yet no news article surprisingly

Has Bevan Meninga been granted parole yet?
Life does not mean permanent incarceration in the magic prisons of Oz.

I must have my computer set to positive choc stories only. Didn't see that article (and not too worried about finding it.)

Hmmm, as I remember...that's what happens when you go to the Murwillumbah races! Good ol mur-bah.

Like 3rd story down on news.com.au the telegraph front page basically

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/queensland/gold-coast-bus-attack-accused-larna-watmough-the-cousin-of-nrl-bad-boy-anthony-watmough/story-fnii5v6w-1226842569356

They should get an award for most irrelevant link to detail in a news article ever.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So all the Smiths in the NRL are now concerned about their relatives
Well, I see the other girls name is Cameron, there's got to be a Melbourne connection in there somewhere...

When I saw he name, I thought nah what are the chances.:s
Greg Stolz, given the arse from the GC Bulletin years ago partly because he had a knack of pissing everyone off Wilson style on the coast. Sad when a (so called) journo sinks to that level of tabloid journalism just to have his name in the paper.

The vitims surname is Buttigeig. Wonder if any relation to ex-cowboys prop Buttigieg?

If she is a relation to Watmough why was she carrying on about being in abo country as I thought that Watmough was part aboriginal?

I see Paul Kent was whinging again during the week that some NRL stars refuse to talk to the media.

This below was News Ltd headline 3 weeks ago.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/manly-star-anthony-watmough-leaves-bad-boy-ways-in-the-past/story-e6frf3ou-1226823863885

Manly star Anthony Watmough leaves bad boy ways in the past

Nathan Ryan NRL Pre-season
FOX SPORTS
February 11, 2014 4:27PM

ANTHONY Watmough was once regarded as the NRL’s perennial bad boy – then his wife Elle stepped into the picture and changed his focused.

Having turned his life around, the Test star is now part of the NRL’s anti-bullying initiative.

The victim is most likely related to John buttigieg. Surely journos can make some sort of warped state if origin hatred link out of that. C'mon journos!

The important thing to know is that the victim goes to the tweed heads bowls club. And the bowls club has a big seagull, bowls ball in its claws, hanging on the outside wall.

That's the important bit.

Proof:.....(thanks to HM for continued support!)

web_shot_2.jpg

March 02, 2014: It has been revealed that one of the two young women charged over a violent assault of an elderly Gold Coast man on a bus is the cousin of troubled NRL star Anthony Watmough.

This is from the ninemsn site. What a crock of ****e!!! Why is it "troubled NRL star"
Can these grubs get done for defamation for some of the ****e they put up as 'work'. They are a disgrace.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4