1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always love eels trouble stories

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bazeagle, Dec 17, 2011.

1. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 38
    I played golf today with a guy who is good mates with Steve Kearney.
    He reckons Kearney is on his way out and Steve reckons the parra players are lazy tools, plus bigheads who don't want to train. Reckon there's a little bit of Jarryd Hayne behind that kind of attitude? I might put a lazy $20 on the eels to pick up the spoon. Dickheads, I can't stand parra.

2. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Hayne is always boasting on twitter about missing the hard training sessions cos he's "hurt"

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I hope they sign Mason, he'd fit right in there.

4. Earnie the Eagle

Earnie the Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +359 / 16
    I was hoping Mason would go back to the Berries.

5. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    I heard that their centre Loko has done his knee and is out for the season and Rory Brien has done his shoulder and could also be out for the season. 2 down already. bahabahabaha

6. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Loko is a machine.....thats unfortunate hopefully both recover quickly

We don't need parra or anyone else to be injured

7. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Loko was a machine against us

8. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Poor Hoppa jump from a perfect ship (with some infighting) to the titanic.... Maybe the Mormans can save them

• Like Like x 2
  9. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,362 / 111
    This means that there will be more Juniors ready to be signed, 2V better send someone over there to check them out.

10. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Wonder if the hopoates have out clauses lol

• Like Like x 5
  11. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,556 / 32
    They sacked Daniel Anderson and he took them to the GF, Kearney would have to be nervous. Who'd want to coach them though, the clubs a basket case......maybe this is big Hoppas time to shine. lol.

12. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,610 / 46
    If his players are big heads and don't want to train, then under perform on the weekend, drop them to lower grades. Bring up some juniors. Where did Loko come from? Hayne, Hindmarsh, it wouldn't worry me. If you want other clubs to be interseted in signing you as a coach, then start pulling the players into line. They will run crying to the club with all sorts of threats, and the club will cave, sack you and you'll have your pay out, which is what you wanted anyway. Stick it up the lazy fat pricks!!

13. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    It's poor form to wish injury on other players - with Issac Luke the exception

14. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Lol couldn't agree more,i hope he suffers a career ender before he ends someone elses

Also Crocker fits under the Issac Luke rule of hopeful injuries

15. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,203 / 16
    Wishing injury on anyone, and I don't care who they are, is pretty poor form. The judiciary should grow some balls and stamp the illegal tactics out of the game through lengthy suspensions.

16. Cameron

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    I agree it's poor form to wish injury on anyone but I do have 2 exceptions C Smith and B Slater flithy rexes ;)

17. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    Parra scum stole Hoppa jnr and his brothers from us so as far as I am concerned they can all rot in hell.[hr]
    I don't see anyone wishing an injury on a player? There is a report that 2 players could be out for the season and I was laughing at the parramatta club.