Always great to hear a good story!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Cb0DSOBUsAAtolu.jpg

Sounds like a great kid. Feel good for him!

Great stuff amazing I grew up with snake and chez as my idols and meeting them was unreal but I can't imagine being a young African and what it would be like to finally meet a superstar you model yourself on, amazing stuff beautiful story and love his name absolutely brilliant

The amount of stuff I see online about dce meeting fans or doing things for people is great. We have a genuine superstar on our side, I really hope he can push for a Dally M medal this season.
I'm thinking we lucked out with the half we managed to keep.

I have to admit I have only ever met one Manly player. I was a ball boy for a South Aussie invitational side playing the Gold Coast Seagulls back in 1992 here in Adelaide and got to meet Fatty (as well as Wally Lewis, Jeff Hardy and Ricky Walford).

Its good to hear stories like Chol Cholo meeting his idol rather than stories about players taking clubs to court, leagues threatening clubs etc.

here is a quote from a daily tele story on him prior to the game:
“I am excited, but I am nervous as,” he said. “It is dream come true playing against NRL players, I can’t believe it, that is where I want to be.”

He described the chance to show Steve Matai and his NRL teammates what he has got as the best thing ever.

“Getting tackled by them will be even better - if I’m not in hospital after,” he laughed.

here is the link:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/053e196f819aad5aacfe2bc96d9ffe34

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4