Alternate things to do 5pm Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
French kissing an UGLY moose!

Kidding

All moose are pretty!

Luckily for me 5pm there is getting on midnight over here so I'll probably just sleep.

I'm sure all my friends who don't give a crap about league who emailed me laughing that manly got knocked out, will also email me about which cap cheat won.

It'd be great if the club had the capacity to put something on and you could all meet there, and watch something else on the big screen.

Players and fans all having a few brews together.
Someone from the club taking memberships
Decent food.
Sponsored by Jim Beam
You know - stuff.

Old Bar festival. Probably get hammered in the beer tent and listen to some tunes and perv on some Kombis.

Hit the beach for a late swim followed by dinner in an eatery with no TVs.

Jatz Crackers said:
OK.....ive given up licking the pool walls and im going with Blake & his Mrs.

You best let her know why im sitting in the back seat before we all head off Blake.

I thought you said you were going with me and my Mrs? Oh well we can all go with Blake, I suppose.

Bringing my colonoscopy forward to Sunday.

Its ok though the doc said he uses a childs size scope and that I will be awake during the procedure, still whilst I believe it will be like having an anaconda shoved up me bottom, it will erase any thoughts of the GF.

If Blake's bus could pick me up after that would be appreciated.

BTW Manly are still Premiers till 5PM Sunday!!

Napper said:
kingyfan said:
Playing nude leap frog with Jason and some other guys

Do you play Soggy Sao and take your time?

Will Darren and the other Souths supporters be there? The odds won't be good for soggy sao contests. I heard Jase once came first, third and fourth in a 5 man jerk off contest.

15kg Suckling Pig, Jukebox, Table Tennis, Beers and some good company.

Then cheer on the Storm (As much as it hurts me to say that) but regardless of whether you watch the game or not, 1 team will still win and I'd rather it be the Storm.

clontaago said:
15kg Suckling Pig, Jukebox, Table Tennis, Beers and some good company.

Then cheer on the Storm (As much as it hurts me to say that) but regardless of whether you watch the game or not, 1 team will still win and I'd rather it be the Storm.

You had me at the first paragrapgh...then lost me at the start of the second!!

Seriously fellas the best way to get your frustration out of a bad loss is to make love .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2