Alternate things to do 5pm Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
So what's people's plans for 5pm Sunday
Name a list of things that would be better than watching the dogs in the GF

OK.....ive given up licking the pool walls and im going with Blake & his Mrs.

You best let her know why im sitting in the back seat before we all head off Blake.

Jatz Crackers said:
OK.....ive given up licking the pool walls and im going with Blake & his Mrs.

You best let her know why im sitting in the back seat before we all head off Blake.

sounds good
+1

hey Blake better hire a Bus lol

Dragging out my copy of last years GF and watching that instead

I'm going camping with Blake & his Mrs, Jatz and BE.
Actually, I will sit back and enjoy this GF. Hope they smack the crap out of each other and that it is very entertaining. I won't be nervous on who the winner will be as I hate both of them anyway.

bones said:
Masturbating with a cheese grater.

CAMBO said the same

@berkeley_eagle masturbate with a rusty cheese grator while spraying vinegar in my eyes #AlternateThingsToDo5pmSunday

Wont turn tv on till 12:05 and Start drinking at kickoff Jets v tigers NSW cup (Go Jets)
Then keep drinking for Raiders v Tigers (go raiders)
Having a beer every commercial break
Then be pissed enough not to remember the 3rd game

I'll meet you all at Blake's place.

I will bring a case of beer but I can't promise that I won't have already consumed it before I arrive.

I'll be sorting out my sock draw. By the time I find the missing single's and match up the pairs the game should be well and truly over.

I'll put on all the GFs that we've won from 72 onwards, and pass the day feeling good, with no anxiety.

Will be avoiding all media all this week. Once you switch off completely, blocking it all out incl the car radio you hear nothing & you forget about a GF.

I commenced this process after we lost - but did get the Souffs / Dog result.

Sunday evening we will be watching the 2011 GF DVD.

Im going to headbutt a phillips head screw driver.

And then play hide the cactus in my bum. Watching the GF is too painful.

Let me see it's either picking out the dirt and gunge from under my toenails or picking dags off my cats ar**hole. Why can't he learn to wipe properly.

mickqld said:
Let me see it's either picking out the dirt and gunge from under my toenails or picking dags off my cats ar**hole. Why can't he learn to wipe properly.

Id rather eat the Dags than see the Dogs win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8