Alternate Eagles Survivor....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am getting this message

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/alterna/public_html/addins/survivor/classes/SurvivorClass.php on line 635

oops :D

I changed some code, and forgot to end it.

:D

should be fixed now

had
if(!$sql_query){
{

return"nonextround";
}

there is an extra { in that.

sorry

That is absolute jibberish :D

1 question. If Travis Burns doesn't get a run this year,and we are voting off the worst player from each game,could he win it without taking the field ?!

Interesting question.

If Jye (for example) doesn't play in First grade till Round 20 and therefore doesn't get voted off - and then has three blinders does that mean he is Player of the Year?

Is there a minimum game allowance.

PS Minimum is not Ryan's mother!!!!

lol minimum :D

No not really how can we really control that.

essentially its based on the main 25 man sqaud. If a player only plays 2 games and has a blinder in both of them then they survive.
Its not about how well they play across the season, but more how consistent they are across the games they play during the season.

Some players may not get a run and we will cross that bridge when we get to it. At the end of the comp we may find that some of them havent had any games or they have only had 1.

It is really going to be closer to the main 17 and essentially we may only run it for 17 out of the 26 rounds.

Basically the top 18 - 20 players will get regular rotations and will therefore be the main ones up and running

You could use the eagle head logo with a cross behind it - then you would have an AE Jolly Rodger! (coyright MB 2005 :p )

lol thats a good idea MB.

Glad people are interested in survivor, it caused me a number of headaches

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7