Alternate Eagles Supporter Group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol i had been on it since 12 as well, got home at 12:30 and felt a bit dodgy today

I was home at 10.30 :lol:

After all these years of drinking you would think I would learn to eat before starting on the beers!!!!!

yeah i forgot to have my usual meat pie

you reakon you guys were suffering - i got home at 10 last night and have to work today. I got about 4 hours sleep sun night and started again at 6am.

As for the thread - ill be keeping and interested eye on proceedings

Count me in... you'd think the Rockers were the Brookvale Masonic Lodge carrying on like that. I thought to join a 'Manly' fan club the only obvious criteria would be say being a Manly supporter.

Being a "Fortress Brookvale" sign carrier I guess you will have to count me in as well.

Youll be flying the banner again against the tigers I take it?

Maybe I should send mine to Flipper for the brisbane game.

And the masonic eagles does sound like it PJ :D

I'm in

who were those 2 dodgy looking characters who were shown holding up the banner on Channel 9 on Sunday?

That was my Dad and my brother in law. My brother is a bit shorter and thus is underneath the sign

Now I was banned from the rockers because they believe I am not of sound mind lol lol :roll: :blah:

Anyway, if you will have me (unsound mind and all) then I would love to join. :D !drunk: !dance:

Cheers

Matt

yup a builder would have a field day with all the loose screws they could pick up around here

good work. Details will emerge this weekend

Good luck to all supporter groups,just hope it doesn't turn in to an us and them scenario alike to past website battles....I am of the ilk that doesn't see it as necessary to be apart of a "group" to love and support your club.

Melvin a very good point and we will do our best to keep it from degrading into that. Also its true you dont nee dto be part of a group but its always good to get a big crowd together to cheer on the team

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8