Alternate Eagles Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One of the shirts only costs about 4 schooners worth and I stand by that at sydney prices :D

Yes, but i wouldnt waste 4 schooners, maybe 1 middy.

I think your asking a lot here Zap. Thats a good half of footy right there

Im not asking him to buy one, he wanted to make one for his umm "friends" so i was telling him the cheapest lowest risk way of doing it.

not cheap enough i think is the answer

now i just want beer and ive still got 3 hours to go at work

lol. Im too sick to even think about beer

And the guy at the place i bought my lunch gave me Pepsi Max instead of Pepsi, and i couldnt be bothered going back to get it. Now I have to drink this swill

they look great, thanks for the logos byso

Again with this question?

Because Maroon and white isnt an option this company offer :D

If these prove somewhat succesful we will try to get some made.

I remember SOMEONE was going to ask his friend who owned some t-shirt company or something, but they never got around to it :D

oh for christ sake, is this a concerted effort to drive me up the friggin wall, having similar silly wquestions from people at work.

NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE THEM IN MANLY COLOURS. MAYBE NEXT YEAR.

Oh OK i'll wait till next year to buy one then :oops: :oops:

When I can get 'em in Manly colours

lol...I wonder if this is the way Manly started merchandise negotiations :lol: :lol:

Oh for **** sake.

If nothing sells from this shop I will NOT invest money in buying them in Manly colours.

As it is I can use the current colors with a zero risk factor, meaning that I dont have to invest in bluk purchases. I will only make $1 per item, but thats fine.

To make shirts and hats I will need to first have the template made and then buy a series of at least 20 of each item, which will cost me a ****load.

If this isnt successful I wont bother. I wont make the same mistake Aaron and other webmasters made.

Seeing as the one with the firend with the t-shirt company is busy chasing schoolie skirt on the Gold Coast, would you like me to find out a quote from the mob we get our gear from Zap?

that would be great matas, see if they do a raglan, baseball style shirt like the one i have (send them image if you want, and find out if they can do it with maroon sleeves.)

Also do they do hats, since im sure everyone will be asking for maroon hats soon

btw Wheel was the slacker who didnt ask his mate :)

With the Aussie dollar strong it is a good time to buy. You wouldn't have want to put them in USD 12 months ago when aussie under 50 cents - very expensive coffee mugs. :wink:

A baseball style shirt in Dubbo. :shock: :?

I was hoping you'd want Can't tear 'em.

I'll see what I can do. Good point about the dollar Wheel. We're about to get a new line of shirts in and I must admit I've looked at Zap's prices there and thought hmmmmmm.................................

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6