Allstar Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Cambo said:
F**k you mate who are you to judge people? This medium is an Internet based forum to communicate about football. It's not a place of higher learning or a professional publication.

As long as you can understand the key points a fellow forum member is trying to communicate does it really matter? Blokes like Fro have a bit of fun with spelling and grammar, you on the other hand, appear to be a pompous nark and there is no need for it.

We are all equals here no one is better than anyone else, sunshine.

Your punctuation is atrocious, mate. Look out, his getting angry!
Well well well, look at you, the frustrated wannabe school teacher whose ambition was held back by an obvious lack of intelligence.
You remind me of the many bouncers and security guards out there who wanted so desperately to be a cop but lacked the ability and commitment to reach their goal. What a sorry waste of semen you ended up being.

Obvious lack of intelligence? I'm an engineer mate. lol. Do you know many bouncers who lacked the ability to be a cop? When i was at school you only had to get a 45 TER to be a cop. You must know some sub par humans. Maybe you're one of them? Maybe fitness was your problem?
Well look at you puffing your chest out on an Internet forum aren't you a superstar. Must be compensating for your inadequateness in other areas hey champ.

Oh for the record I got the qld equivalent of a TER of 84 so I must of done something right.

Obviously English wasn't your strong point.

Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Your punctuation is atrocious, mate. Look out, his getting angry!
Well well well, look at you, the frustrated wannabe school teacher whose ambition was held back by an obvious lack of intelligence.
You remind me of the many bouncers and security guards out there who wanted so desperately to be a cop but lacked the ability and commitment to reach their goal. What a sorry waste of semen you ended up being.

Obvious lack of intelligence? I'm an engineer mate. lol. Do you know many bouncers who lacked the ability to be a cop? When i was at school you only had to get a 45 TER to be a cop. You must know some sub par humans. Maybe you're one of them? Maybe fitness was your problem?
Well look at you puffing your chest out on an Internet forum aren't you a superstar. Must be compensating for your inadequateness in other areas hey champ.

Oh for the record I got the qld equivalent of a TER of 84 so I must of done something right.

Obviously English wasn't your strong point.
VHA (very high achievement) was the mark I received for year 12 English so nice try buster.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can only teach you 1 thing a day mate, small steps

My turn oh wise one :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
How did "He done well" rather than "He did well" etc manage to creep into the Australian language so quick ?

It is quickly. Adverbs are dying a slow death led by Lozza and anyone on a home improvement show.

Anyway, I can put up with the mistakes although I admit to cringing regularly on here. Probably my pet hate is the lack of respect shown, and the use of excessively crude descriptions, by posters to everyone from the PM to other players, posters etc. It isn't that hard to be pleasant.

Carry on as if I hadn't posted - I'm sure you will. :)

You Suck MB....

And you forgot to take into account the fact that KE is stuck in the land of the never ending 1980's AKA New Zealand.

But we take all types on here.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4