Allstar Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did "He done well" rather than "He did well" etc manage to creep into the Australian language so quick ? Past 4-5 years it really stepped up

Kiwi Eagle said:
How did "He done well" rather than "He did well" etc manage to creep into the Australian language so quick ? Past 4-5 years it really stepped up

It might be very poor grammar but at least it's spelt right! lol

Kiwi Eagle said:

Jack Gibson started in, but I believe it was tongue in cheek from him.

Unfortunately you have complete morons like Laurie Daley employed in the media who can barely string a coherent sentence together. Daley is the King of not grasping the past and present tense of did and done, in his peanut sized brain they are interchangeable. Little wonder the current generation (and Shane) don't care about spelling and grammar when they see someone like Lozza riding roughshod over the Queen's English and getting paid for it.

Spell good and stuff?

What stuff? I can spell i just cant be bothered with proper grammar

Atleast you get to feel good at something which isnt playing with your winky

Stevo said:
Or just because of the fact that it annoys the s**t out of me that you (and others) are poor spellerers. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously if you can't even spell good and stuff?
**** you mate who are you to judge people. This medium is an Internet based forum to communicate about football it's not a place of higher learning or a professional publication.

As long as you can understand the key points a fellow forum menber is trying to communicate does it really matter. Blokes like Fro have a bit of fun with spelling and grammar, you on the other hand appear to be a pompous nark and there is no need for it.

We are all equals here no one is better than anyone else sunshine.

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Or just because of the fact that it annoys the s**t out of me that you (and others) are poor spellerers. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously if you can't even spell good and stuff?
F**k you mate who are you to judge people? This medium is an Internet based forum to communicate about football. It's not a place of higher learning or a professional publication.

As long as you can understand the key points a fellow forum member is trying to communicate does it really matter? Blokes like Fro have a bit of fun with spelling and grammar, you on the other hand, appear to be a pompous nark and there is no need for it.

We are all equals here no one is better than anyone else, sunshine.

Your punctuation is atrocious, mate. Look out, his getting angry!

Queens English you say okay -
One has to wonder when one could order the Manly Allstars jersey. One has seen other teams available on other teams websites. One would really like one.

You wish you were my equal cambo

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
f**k you mate who are you to judge people. This medium is an Internet based forum to communicate about football it's not a place of higher learning or a professional publication.

As long as you can understand the key points a fellow forum menber is trying to communicate does it really matter. Blokes like Fro have a bit of fun with spelling and grammar, you on the other hand appear to be a pompous nark and there is no need for it.

We are all equals here no one is better than anyone else sunshine.

who cares a stuff how you spell or use grammar as long as you can get your point across about time some of you boofheads grew up some people take offense and some feel hurt by the stupid comments even if made in jest, so why carry on remember you do not need to read the post if you do not like the spelling so shut up give your arsehole a go it may make a better sound than what some of you are making do not worry about my grammar or spelling because i do not give a flying **** what you think my skin is very thick but remember others may not be so, and some comments can be be taken as verbal abuse so beware of what you say or take the consequences

Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
F**k you mate who are you to judge people? This medium is an Internet based forum to communicate about football. It's not a place of higher learning or a professional publication.

As long as you can understand the key points a fellow forum member is trying to communicate does it really matter? Blokes like Fro have a bit of fun with spelling and grammar, you on the other hand, appear to be a pompous nark and there is no need for it.

Well well well, look at you, the frustrated wannabe school teacher whose ambition was held back by an obvious lack of intelligence.
You remind me of the many bouncers and security guards out there who wanted so desperately to be a cop but lacked the ability and commitment to reach their goal. What a sorry waste of semen you ended up being.

A 4 page thread on spelling and I'm only mentioned once??

Do i need to dust out the old thesaurus and give you all a good seeing to?? :)

a personal favorite of mine is "Would of" instead of the more accurate "Would have"

roll on round 1

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:

Well well well, look at you, the frustrated wannabe school teacher whose ambition was held back by an obvious lack of intelligence.
You remind me of the many bouncers and security guards out there who wanted so desperately to be a cop but lacked the ability and commitment to reach their goal. What a sorry waste of semen you ended up being.

Obvious lack of intelligence? I'm an engineer mate. lol. Do you know many bouncers who lacked the ability to be a cop? When i was at school you only had to get a 45 TER to be a cop. You must know some sub par humans. Maybe you're one of them? Maybe fitness was your problem?

Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:
Cambo said:
Stevo said:

Obvious lack of intelligence? I'm an engineer mate. lol. Do you know many bouncers who lacked the ability to be a cop? When i was at school you only had to get a 45 TER to be a cop. You must know some sub par humans. Maybe you're one of them? Maybe fitness was your problem?
Well look at you puffing your chest out on an Internet forum aren't you a superstar. Must be compensating for your inadequateness in other areas hey champ.

Oh for the record I got the qld equivalent of a TER of 84 so I must of done something right.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Fro gave that exact lesson a few posts back haha
You are a slow today my wooly friend you missed the one I left for you in the last post. It should have been you're a dick. Lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6