Allstar Jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all,

We decided not to take stock of any of the Allstar jersey's because we already have so many extra jersey's, plus the premiership jersey's this year.

Cougar produced the jerseys, so you may be able to contact them directly for one if you are really keen.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Hi all,

We decided not to take stock of any of the Allstar jersey's because we already have so many extra jersey's, plus the premiership jersey's this year.

Cougar produced the jerseys, so you may be able to contact them directly for one if you are really keen.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Kooga.
While the Allstar and Indigenous Jerseys look good please don't ever let Manly get them as jersey manufacture absolutely ordinary designs

Stevo said:
eagles2win said:
Stevo said:
There, their, They're

Footy forum not a doctorate on the English language

Fair enough. But it does make you sound silly.

Lol, You two guys made my morning. When I first saw the original post I said to my wife look at this nice sentence.
Then a quick discussion followed about how on every single forum in the galaxy if someone dare point out that the 'their, there, they're' use is wrong, someone will always point out that 'it's just a forum, or who made you the grammer king, etc.'

The same universal rule applies regarding responses to 'your, and you're'.

Then I scrolled down and lo and behold!

No malice intended and winning the GF made me happier but I'm bored so I've cast my pearls before thy swine.

Oh and MK Eagle, in the Buhrer thread, you spelt explode wrong....sheesh I mean c'mon (same with you lioners - it's laugh, not laugth!)

:laughing happily with no hard feelings and I'm only kidding emoticon:

Thanks for the info as well Larissa (to type on subject).

globaleagle said:
Stevo said:
eagles2win said:
Stevo said:
There, their, They're

Lol, You two guys made my morning. When I first saw the original post I said to my wife look at this nice sentence.
Then a quick discussion followed about how on every single forum in the galaxy if someone dare point out that the 'their, there, they're' use is wrong, someone will always point out that 'it's just a forum, or who made you the grammer king, etc.'

No malice intended and winning the GF made me happier but I'm bored so I've cast my pearls before thy swine.

Oh and MK Eagle, in the Buhrer thread, you spelt explode wrong....sheesh I mean c'mon (same with you lioners - it's laugh, not laugth!)

Another serial offender is 'He's and his'. It's incorrect use is rife by a few on here. lol

Stevo said:
globaleagle said:
Stevo said:
eagles2win said:
Stevo said:
There, their, They're

Another serial offender is 'He's and his'. It's incorrect use is rife by a few on here. lol
Pull YOUR head in dickhead. It's a football forum you clown.

globaleagle said:
Then a quick discussion followed about how on every single forum in the galaxy if someone dare point out that the 'their, there, they're' use is wrong, someone will always point out that 'it's just a forum, or who made you the grammer king, etc.'.............

LOL indeed.

Cambo said:
Stevo said:
globaleagle said:
Stevo said:
eagles2win said:

Pull YOUR head in dickhead. It's a football forum you clown.

Agree,Grammar only makes dumb people feel smart for a moment

Arrogance is rife on this forum to

Stevo said:
Are we to debate the merits of arrogance over being stupid or lazy?

Lazy or stupid because some people dont conform to your weak minded grammatical rule? You must get bashed by your 12 year old sister often which would indeed explain your zest to feel anything other than a rather low form of life

Grammatical corrections are for the arrogant merkins who need to feel a single moment of superiority in their pathetic lives

Or just because of the fact that it annoys the **** out of me that you (and others) are poor spellerers. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously if you can't even spell good and stuff?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6