Allgood had to hit or be hit: Maitua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The prop hit a center with everything he had and it didn't stop or even slow him down, what a lightweight he is and for Reni to say he had to hit him because he thought he was going to be hit, why would he think that? Because he hit another Manly player who was being held by two others and than ran away? I can't believe that people in the media arn't seeing Allgood for what he is.

Seems to me the ref's copped out

8 minutes to go...avoid the tough decision by putting him in the bin which as the same impact as a send off (in terms of the game)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I'm still not sure why he wasn't sent off. Two swinging arms then throwing two punches on a guy with his hands down. Allgood had a brain explosion smacking Steve Matai. He deserves 2-3 weeks suspension.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

• 👍
Garts said:
I agree with Matua, Matai was not coming at him to shake his hand ffs. It was always going to end up as a blue when he ran so far. I don't blame Allgood for belting him, he thought I might as well get in first. I just would have run away seeing Stevie come at me. Lol.
He might have been rushing to give him his recipe for scones

It was a cheap shot. Matai was going in like most bloke's do for a push (which could lead to a punch) toholight his dissatisfaction at a swinging arm to the nuts. All good just wet himself and went off early which was crap but not as bad as all these duckheads tuning up their radio hosts saying everyone loved seeing Matai whacked etc...

I really would fear for my head in six weeks when we play parra again if I was all good though.

Dan said:
Garts said:
I agree with Matua, Matai was not coming at him to shake his hand ffs. It was always going to end up as a blue when he ran so far. I don't blame Allgood for belting him, he thought I might as well get in first. I just would have run away seeing Stevie come at me. Lol.

Haha, I hear does a nice scone.

Why should have he been sent? I thought the rules for fighting we're changed for 10 in the bin. I was not aware they were changed to a send off.

Garts said:
Dan said:
Garts said:

Haha, I hear does a nice scone.

Why should have he been sent? I thought the rules for fighting we're changed for 10 in the bin. I was not aware they were changed to a send off.

He is an honory CWA member

Dan said:
Garts said:
Ahh, so that's why he sconed him.

manlyfan76 said:
The prop hit a center with everything he had and it didn't stop or even slow him down, what a lightweight he is and for Reni to say he had to hit him because he thought he was going to be hit, why would he think that? Because he hit another Manly player who was being held by two others and than ran away? I can't believe that people in the media arn't seeing Allgood for what he is.

Reminded me of a SOO game I saw just recently lol

Remember when Steve got the exact same response from Ben Cross when we played the Raiders a couple of years ago? That time he was defending Watmough, and came strolling in from out wide to talk to Cross, like a gentleman and the giant thug wacked him. From memory, Matai got a few in on him and Cross was sent off haha!

I love Steve Matai!!

• 👍
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I met Stevie at a function last year. I was scared even though he was being friendly :)

I've never met him. I feel safer worshipping him from afar.

You know the story I told about Matai and Ben Cross didn't really happen the way I said. When Matai got to Cross, Cross gave him a big shove in the chest and Matai responded by smacking Cross upside his head. Cross did get sent off though haha!

I like my original version better. It sounds tougher.

• 👍
lsz said:
Seems to me the ref's copped out

8 minutes to go...avoid the tough decision by putting him in the bin which as the same impact as a send off (in terms of the game)

That's what I thought as well. And we're probably right.

As for manure's comment about hit or be hit.....

Well, we've all seen about 1000+ of these nrl confrontations and I reckon over 99% just end up with grabbing and pushing so he can go headbutt a porcupine.

Luckily, in this case, the judiciary don't listen to spazbags and allbad will be on the sidelines for 2-3 weeks.

Watch the footage again and have a laugh at Matua thinking he was the one being sent off. What a spastic.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Dan said:
Garts said:

And why allgood is in a jam

Dan said:
Rubbish I had this argument with another muppet thia morning on facebook.

Whether he thought matai was going to hit hin or not is irrelevant. Fact is matai does not have a history of doing that and two wrongs dont make a right. The evidence is that matai did not throw a punch and this was not intending to

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH !! Don't say that out loud, Bro. What was the result? All**** got 10 in the bin - Stevie didn't. We can USE this. We can do this again. Stevie will never have to land a single blow. Just walk towards them looking cross.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH !! Don't say that out loud, Bro. What was the result? All**** got 10 in the bin - Stevie didn't. We can USE this. We can do this again. Stevie will never have to land a single blow. Just walk towards them looking cross.
Hahaha Eagle. 'Steve Matai looked at me' will soon be a legitimate judiciary defence.

Dan said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Dan said:
Garts said:

And why allgood is in a jam
Bad night all round for Allgood – he sconed Matai, now he's in a jam, plus his team got creamed.
(And he didn't even end up getting Stevie's recipe :) )

dowdz said:
I agree with Dan.

Matai didn't even put an arm out to push him.

Lost respect for Gallen after those comments.

I don't know why you would ever have any respect for Gallen in the first place. Biggest grub in the game in my opinion.

• 👍

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8