All silent on the choc front

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard Toovey wants out ASAP! Apparently he is sick of the players bullsh1t and their threats and their childish behaviour off the field. Rumours are getting stronger about him going to Dragons.

tookey said:
Word comes from someone associated with the roosters who said that foran wants out of manly and is desperate the play with his best mate pearce.

Maloney is supposedly on the way out and if the roosters want foran they will get him.

I hope that I am wrong and that he changes his mind but not so sure this time specially based on how he played the last 6 weeks at manly where it was obvious he didn't want to be here.
The Roosters fought tooth and nail to get Hastings from the dragons, who is a half. Can't see it happening.

I've got a mate who's married to an ex Parra cheerleader and he reckons he knows sweet fk all about who's going where next year. I've also got a nephew who's close friends with Zorba's son and daughter-in-law and he reckons he knows sweet fk all about who's going where next year. They're in the same boat as everyone else on here and the media circus clowns.

tookey said:
Word comes from someone associated with the roosters who said that foran wants out of manly and is desperate the play with his best mate pearce.

Maloney is supposedly on the way out and if the roosters want foran they will get him.

It wouldn't surprise me if you are correct. The way he played the last 1/4 of the season he didn't appear to want to be here. I'm not fussed he ain't no Cliff Lyons. I just hope it's all sorted out soon.

Mavin said:
tookey said:

It wouldn't surprise me if you are correct. The way he played the last 1/4 of the season he didn't appear to want to be here. I'm not fussed he ain't no Cliff Lyons. I just hope it's all sorted out soon.

He'd be pretty hard to replace. He's a world class 5/8 when on his game.

Kevinward777 said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

No doubt but can we afford both the 6 and 7 we have? and still have a good forward pack. It will come down to who wants to stay the most DCE or Foz can't see us keeping both.

Mavin said:
Kevinward777 said:
Mavin said:
tookey said:

No doubt but can we afford both the 6 and 7 we have? and still have a good forward pack. It will come down to who wants to stay the most DCE or Foz can't see us keeping both.

Sadly I think you're right about us not being able to keep both.

Foran could still get the chance to play alongside his good ...
www.theaustralian.com.au/.../foran...play...roosters/story-fnca0von-122706...

Harry said:

Hey Harry, link wouldn't work , could you paste here, or give us the bones what was said....

Pretty sure its a link to the 3 week old article about Foran possibly joining Pearce at the roosters.
Old BS.

c eagle said:
Harry said:

Hey Harry, link wouldn't work , could you paste here, or give us the bones what was said....

Try this one then (however, because it's in The Australian, it's a 'subscriber-only article'
icon_rolleyes.gif
):

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/foran-could-still-get-the-chance-to-play-alongside-his-good-mate-pearce-at-the-roosters/story-fnca0von-1227064634705

I got this from me 5 year old niece who lives in Seattle and doesn't even know what rugby league is.....

* Foz will be a Chook in 2015
* Snake will be a Raider in 2015
* Choc will be an Eel in 2015

She reads at a first grade level and got all this from the DT (apparently Buzz's articles are required reading for first grade over there as they're seen as that level).

See how easy it is to start a rumour that is complete BS. You only need an imagination.....or a regular pay cheque from News Ltd.

Personally though, until the players themselves or the club comes out and announces that they're staying or leaving, as a fan I'll work under the assumption that they are going to be in the maroon and white in 2015.

Let him go and start to dismantle the salary cap restraints we have. We aren't going to win next year with this current squad and no strengthening of the front row. Let Choc etc go and start rebuilding for 2016 where we can make big plays for leading forwards. Dogs, Penrith and Souffs will be dominant next year.

c eagle said:
Harry said:

Let me know if this doesn't come through. Cheers

Reports Sydney Roosters Chase Kieran Foran | Triple M NRL
www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/.../sydney-roosters-chase-kieran-foran...

c eagle said:
Harry said:

Hope this comes through. If not I have pasted it. Cheers

Reports Manly superstar Kieran Foran is set to link with good friend Mitchell Pearce at the Sydney Roosters.

Foran has held off contract talks until after the Grand Final and is looking more and more likely he will be the next Sea Eagle to disband from the core.

"I'm hearing actually the Roosters may be the club for Kieran Foran," Brent Read revealed on Sydney's Triple M's Rush Hour.

"James Maloney comes off contract next year, the same time as Kieran does [and] he's great mates with Mitchell Pearce."

Foran was approached by the Bondi-club four years ago but stuck with the Sea Eagles to forge one of the strongest halves combinations with Daly Cherry-Evans.

Easts bought rising star Jackson Hastings to be the long-term solution and it is believed the Roosters want the youngster to be groomed under Foran.

Sonny-Bill Williams is also leaving the club which will free up a large chunk of the salary cap.

Harry said:
c eagle said:
Harry said:

Hope this comes through. If not I have pasted it. Cheers

Reports Manly superstar Kieran Foran is set to link with good friend Mitchell Pearce at the Sydney Roosters.

Foran has held off contract talks until after the Grand Final and is looking more and more likely he will be the next Sea Eagle to disband from the core.

"I'm hearing actually the Roosters may be the club for Kieran Foran," Brent Read revealed on Sydney's Triple M's Rush Hour.

"James Maloney comes off contract next year, the same time as Kieran does [and] he's great mates with Mitchell Pearce."

Foran was approached by the Bondi-club four years ago but stuck with the Sea Eagles to forge one of the strongest halves combinations with Daly Cherry-Evans.

Easts bought rising star Jackson Hastings to be the long-term solution and it is believed the Roosters want the youngster to be groomed under Foran.

Sonny-Bill Williams is also leaving the club which will free up a large chunk of the salary cap.
Good on ya, thanks Harry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8