All silent on the choc front

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
The eels are trying to offload Joseph Paulo to us and are still negotiating the cash payment to Watmough next year.

He is gone and Foran will also go at the end of 2015. Snake is also trying to get out as well. These departures will be defining moments for Toovey

I dislike the content of this post.

Consider yourself personally attacked and a hex put on your house.

(This is a gee up........sadly, it needs to be spelt out sometimes on here)

simon64 said:
tookey said:
The eels are trying to offload Joseph Paulo to us and are still negotiating the cash payment to Watmough next year.

He is gone and Foran will also go at the end of 2015. Snake is also trying to get out as well. These departures will be defining moments for Toovey

I dislike the content of this post.

Consider yourself personally attacked and a hex put on your house.

(This is a gee up........sadly, it needs to be spelt out sometimes on here)

So Foran wants out? How do you know?

Are you joking? It's been all over here. I've even seen it on a Minties wrapper. The story first broke in one of bennyeagle's dreams, but Foz hasn't denied it...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Are you joking? It's been all over here. I've even seen it on a Minties wrapper. The story first broke in one of bennyeagle's dreams, but Foz hasn't denied it...

And everything you read on Silvertails is true isn't it??..... Lol

Mark from Brisbane said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

And everything you read on Silvertails is true isn't it??..... Lol

Its on the internet so it must be!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Damn. I thought bennyeagle dreamt that DCE, Foz, Choc & Matai all agreed to stay. Clarification please @bennyeagle Is everyone going or staying?

tookey said:

Tookey, how do you come to this conclusion .... Do you have any facts or just speculating ..........

c eagle said:
tookey said:

Tookey, how do you come to this conclusion .... Do you have any facts or just speculating ..........

Mate, Foran has his bags packed, and ready to leave asap.

Ryan said:
c eagle said:
tookey said:

Doesn't he like playing with the game's best half back?

Ryan said:
c eagle said:
tookey said:

Yawn, c'mon really?

Ryan said:
c eagle said:
tookey said:

Would love to know how you guys get your info..... Do you have an insider...... What's the deal.

tookey said:

All silent on the Tookey front as well.

We've all heard rumors from what we all think are reliable sources, or at least they were at the time. The players are human beings and as such can change their mind given changing circumstances. It may end up being true but I doubt for any player the decisions are so black and white that nothing will happen that could change their mind.

Personally I like hearing it all, good or bad. But perhaps we need some sort of ranking order of people who like to post these rumours so we can get an idea of who is more likely to get better quality information?

Ryan said:
c eagle said:
tookey said:

NO, got it wrong;

his bags are packed and he is ready to go..................

something something about a jet plane??

Word comes from someone associated with the roosters who said that foran wants out of manly and is desperate the play with his best mate pearce.

Maloney is supposedly on the way out and if the roosters want foran they will get him.

I hope that I am wrong and that he changes his mind but not so sure this time specially based on how he played the last 6 weeks at manly where it was obvious he didn't want to be here.

tookey said:
Word comes from someone associated with the roosters who said that foran wants out of manly and is desperate the play with his best mate pearce.

Maloney is supposedly on the way out and if the roosters want foran they will get him.

I hope that I am wrong and that he changes his mind but not so sure this time.

I'm "associated" with Manly, sea eagles and football club member!! Is your rooters "someone" that type of associated?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2