All is revealed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like you've seen some great live music Mark. My first ever live concert was an all ages day gig at Brookvale Oval. The Hoodoo Gurus played and James Reyne arrived in a helicopter. All those kids stomping around really trashed old Brookie back then.

A favourite old style album I really enjoy is the 1989 reunion version of Tommy by The Who. They got together 20 years after the original release. It rocks.

Love my music concerts, U2 and Bon Jovi at Suncorp were great.

Saw the Bee Gees concert at MGM Grand in Las Vegas in about 97/99 that was great .

Pissed that I missed Queen at Wembley , I was in Europe at the time.

Lots of others as well over the years.

Love my music concerts, U2 and Bon Jovi at Suncorp were great.

Saw the Bee Gees concert at MGM Grand in Las Vegas in about 97/99 that was great .

Pissed that I missed Queen at Wembley , I was in Europe at the time.

Lots of others as well over the years.
I haven't seen many big name bands but once old enough for pubs I used to see a lot of Aussie bands live at The Venue, Dee Why. Saw the Gurus, Screaming Jets, The Church, SpyVsSpy, and many more. The Angels were always my favourite - this feels like a bogan confession, lol.
A few years back a friend invited me to the Angels at Twin Towns on the GC. Thought it might take me back to the old days but Doc wasn't there so it wasn't the same for me. Wouldn't have gone if I'd have known there was no Doc. Sad that he passed away last year.
RIP Doc Neeson - Legend.

Someone not stoned lead moondog back to his music vid forum.

http://silvertails.net/threads/the-music-clip-thread.44836/

(started by mozgrame)

So if you haven't seen that thread yet....don't come in here all omg this is awesome...*drops acid* and let me tell you once again why our crappy music is sooooooooooooooo much better than today's gen y rubbish - you guys will upset the gen y'ers!!!!!

damn hippies!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8