All I Want For Christmas Is...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
The DVD Box-set of Bones.

Read the books ya lazy bones!

Ryan said:
CentralCoastEagle said:
All I want is two good knees

I'll give you one, right in the groin. That'll cheer ya up :D Someone else can knee you for the second helping. I don't want to be selfish.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcVI64IbkIs[/video]

CAMBO said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:
Which pinball machine? My fav was super mario followed by the addams family. Much good times....much money.

Fish Tales, Fish Tales was awesome, but so so was Theatre of Magic and so so many more, Actually mario was rad.

I have been playing it on the Android tab.

just before Matilda was born I bought some empty cabs and was going to build a virtual pinball machine, if you have the spare cash and time its worth doing, if you put the effort it ends up being about 90% of the experience, because you can get haptic feedback etc in there.

Failing that I may make an android style version when my 30% ruling comes in :)

I know you own this place and I shouldn't be telling the mods what to do however you shoukd be banned for using the word RAD. It was sooooooooo late 80s early 90s :p

Talking about pinball from the 80's and 90's, rad is contextually acceptable

Dan said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:
Which pinball machine? My fav was super mario followed by the addams family. Much good times....much money.

Fish Tales, Fish Tales was awesome, but so so was Theatre of Magic and so so many more, Actually mario was rad.

just before Matilda was born I bought some empty cabs and was going to build a virtual pinball machine, if you have the spare cash and time its worth doing, if you put the effort it ends up being about 90% of the experience, because you can get haptic feedback etc in there.

I know you own this place and I shouldn't be telling the mods what to do however you shoukd be banned for using the word RAD. It was sooooooooo late 80s early 90s :p

Lol you do have a point. Do you remember the kiss pinball game that was pretty cool.

CAMBO said:
Dan said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:

Lol you do have a point. Do you remember the kiss pinball game that was pretty cool.

A Kiss pinball machine sounds Ace.

bones said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:

It wasnt Ace it was Narley dude :)

CAMBO said:
bones said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:
CAMBO said:

'Dude' is even worse than 'rad' :p

Speaking of pinball wizards, I once saw The Who perform rock opera Tommy at Randwick Racecourse. Supporting cast included a local "Who's Who" including Billy Thorpe, Doug Parkinson, Wendy Saddington and Ross Wilson (yes, of Eagle Rock fame!)

So here's an early xmas gift for @"The Who"
Don't make 'em like that anymore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594WLzzb3JI&list=FLLgifIx7bloNaoyg2VZktZg&index=24

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Don't make 'em like that anymore!

Yes they do SER8. Every few years a new song for 'that' generation is hailed as an anthem. And I don't have a problem with that. I don't particularly like rap, but like some of it, but that doesn't mean I'm right. New music for a new generation, and replaced many times over since with another genre.

bones said:
CAMBO said:
bones said:
CAMBO said:
Dan said:

'Dude' is even worse than 'rad' :p
That's why I added Narley dude to trump your ace and @dan Rad lol

Back to the topic this is a family forum so I won't post one of the things I want ;)

globaleagle said:
@bones You throw those comments around much to frehley.

You see guys....

Ace's, from kiss, last name is frehley

As in free-ley

not rad, cool, narley, nor tubular.

I dunno....sometimes....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6