Alex McKinnon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ben Ross was on Fox News saying that his prognosis was similar and Doctors told him that he would not walk again. Proved them all wrong !

He will be a great role model for young Alex :angel:

Thanks @bones for that.
Hopefully some of those media reports are
premature then! And Ben Ross is someone/ something more positive to rely on.

bones said:
master blaster said:
bones said:
Alex has announced he is engaged. Good stuff.
so going by the pic,with him standing up,that obviously means that he isnt a quadriplegic,because that would be awesome for him

Are you being serious?
I am asking,dont attack me,I am just saying,I am just assumimg that he is on his feet,does that mean its a good sign,because that would be good

It is a touch of good news after such a terrible week, and I wish them both every success and happiness from here.

Won't be easy in any way but at least they have each other, and the significant support of the Rugby League community.

bones said:
Watch this video of Alex speaking about his condition and his future. It is truly inspirational stuff. What a fantastic attitude this young hero has. Thanks to the a knights for releasing this.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2014/04/25/update_from_alex_mckinnon_.html
thanks for the update Bones,your not wrong about it being inspirational,it surely is mate

Thanks for sharing that bones. With his attitude he is giving himself every chance of continuing to improve. That's the first time I've ever seen him speaking, everyone said he was a top young man and I have to agree.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2