Alex Lionheart Leapai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Fighting Klitchko in the wee hours for the heavyweight championship. Go well you big Aussie! Feel good story with his background and the Klitchko brothers have held the titles for a decade.

Well he's doing his best homer simpsons impersonation in the first 4 rounds. Just standing there being hit.

edit: annnnnnd in round 5...that's all she wrote.

It was like watching a cat toy with a particularly submissive piece of string.

Shame, but well done getting in that ring!

Yer he didn't through many. First Samoan I've seen that didn't get angry when floored by a punch. There is a reason Vlad hasn't lost in over 10 years.

Some report said the only threw 10 punches....! 10 more than I'd get in.

10 years in a super long time for Vlad. I don't know if his opponents are all 'hand picked' or not but regardless....10 years!

There is a great documentary movie on the Klitchko brothers. They never fought each other but held every belt and still do.
Step up SBW.

The other brother probably has his hands full in Ukraine at the moment!

manlyfan76 said:
There is a great documentary movie on the Klitchko brothers. They never fought each other but held every belt and still do.
Step up SBW.

Saw that doco and came away with more respect for them both than before.
There has long been criticism of their orchestration and timing of fights...even regular suspicion of PED's...the ''juice''.
But they have both basically fought the best heavyweights of their era...What more can they do??

Would've loved to see Vitali v Vlad, but alas will never happen.

As for Alex...Still a good story and brave effort.
I used to box a BIT when training for footy many yrs ago, and you have to respect MOST guys that step in a ring.
Especially against someone like Klitshko.
Alex showed a ''Lionheart'' for sure, though he may well be disappointed with his performance.

And 1.5 mill for his family isn't a bad tonic.

Juice or not they have the skills and brains like no other heavyweights in recent times.
The good news story is def Alex having 1.5 for his family of 8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4