Alberts In - Team Selected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ASHLEY ALBERTS TO MAKE NRL DEBUT FOR SEA EAGLES
Dashing young Queensland centre Ashley Alberts will make his NRL debut for the Manly Sea Eagles in Saturday's Aussie Stadium clash against South Sydney.

Alberts has had a frustrating time returning to League after a shoulder reconstruction last year but has gradually worked his way back to peak fitness and a subsequent crack at the NRL.

Alberts has played several games in the Premier League and impressed with his speed and agility.A former Australian Junior Kangaroo,Alberts has played with North Queensland and the Brisbane Broncos.He was recommended to Manly by the club's assistant coach Dennis Moore.

With Ben Kennedy and Steve Menzies unavailable because of State of Origin selection,suspensions to props Kylie Leuluai and Brent Kite, a shoulder injury to Daniel Heckenberg and an injury to centre Terry Hill,the Sea Eagles are digging deep into their depth for the Rabbitohs clash.

Manly's NRL side to play South Sydney at Aussie Stadium on Saturday is:
Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Ashley Alberts,Paul Stephenson,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Jason King,Chad Randall,Mark Bryant,Sam Harris,Anthony Watmough,Luke Williamson,Replacements: Shayne Dunley,Phil Moorwood,Jim Curtis,Nathan Tutt.

The PREMIER League side to play South Sydney at Aussie Stadium on Saturday is:Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Jared Taylor,Karl Johnson,Darren Peachey,Jye Mullane,Jeff Robson,Gary White,Nathan Hollingsworth,Chris Trembath,Rob Toshak,Mailangi Styles,J.P.Cherry (c)Replacements: Sean Dalton,Daniel Watkins,Josh Brown.

The JERSEY FLEGG side to play South Sydney at Redfern Oval at 8 p.m. on Friday is: Ryan Cribb,Tom Joseph,James Donlan,Sean Meaney,Terry Kelly,Harry Berryman,Josh Lewis (C),Vic Mauro,Brendan Crabb,Adam Shaw,Ina Papera,Mark Offerdahl,Jacob Martin. Replacements: Suli Koroibulileka,John Greive,Grant Jessop,Joab Hull.

Worth noting that Glenn Stewart is not selected as he is said to be injured!

Wheres G Stewart?

How long's it take you to read a novel?

lol i didnt rad the whole post see http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?61091.10 for more detail!

oh and depends on the novel, usually 1 -3 weeks last one took 2 weeks of reading on the bus....

oh and depends on the novel, usually 1 -3 weeks last one took 2 weeks of reading on the bus....
eusa_doh.gif

c_eagle, I knew it was sarcasm, I used a tool of dead pan answering a uestion that was rhetorical. I guess that doesnt come off well on the internet

c_eagle, I knew it was sarcasm, I used a tool of dead pan answering a uestion that was rhetorical. I guess that doesnt come off well on the internet
I killed myself. Today has been the best set of laughs I have had in a long time! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

agreed, though I have missed most......see prev post or http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?61091.10

:D :blaugh:

lol.

That is only half a page of a 7 page form i have to create :D

fun fun fun. Then I need to make sure its creating valid and correct XML :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4