Alas poor Nathan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
For those Ethan Horowitz fans out there.

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/ethan-hauritz.-we-will-not-forget-you/

He was never going to be a warne but he has an average of 32, about the same as Vettori.

I myself would have preferred Krezja to get more of a run.

Ponting doesn't like Krejza, thinks he leaks runs.

which he may do, but he takes wickets too, I'm with you on that one Fluff

Feel for Hauritz a touch, I don't rate him hugely, but to be fair to the bloke he bowled pretty well last summer at home

Id go as far to say as Hauritz was a spinning allrounder,his batting wasnt that bad and saved the day once i believe,or nearly

I was in the Krezja camp as well, but the fact he is not even the first choice spinner for Tassie anymore indicates that he may have soon gone downhill if left in the test side anyway. I think he deserved the chance though.

Shane link said:
Id go as far to say as Hauritz was a spinning allrounder,his batting wasnt that bad and saved the day once i believe,or nearly

Maybe true but given you called for David Hussey to be the leading spinner in the side it's a bit hard to take anything seriously. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=186009.msg307179#msg307179 date=1290517217]

Maybe true but given you called for David Hussey to be the leading spinner in the side it's a bit hard to take anything seriously. 
[/quote]

I dont want a part time spinner thanks,now go take your warm glass of milk and off to bed,my squad wasnt named it was what player molds i wanted

Fluffy link said:
If you think back prior to warne we had top line spinners like Peter Taylor, Tim May etc
bob holland ,bruce yardley & trevor chappell  the  under arm  extraodinaire...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7