Against the Grain - WCC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
So with the result of this game and a hell of alot of disappointment around these parts i thought i could shed light on what should be sparkling to every and all manly supporters

1 No injuries

2 A hell of a hitout before the season starts proper

3 A very solid performance that will only gain polish
as the year progresses

4 Alot of mistakes made but defence seems very solid,sure it blew out at the end but the game was over,those mistakes will obviously vanish with extra minutes on the field

5 The little bloke in the coaches box,in my opinion surpasses every single player to don the maroon and white throughout our splendid history

While we are at it on Tooves,everyone gets what they want

With Des we ALWAYS wanted more exposure,most of us wanting to grab the radar during Des's time at the club lube it up and stick it right up his ass,These days we still wish to do the same....minus ofcourse the sphincter saving lube

This little bloke in the coaches box now in my opinion personifies the history and future of our club,we may never be the biggest but we are tough as nails and lets face it,noone has ever been quiet as tough as Tooves and no club can say they are as resilient as we are

The Eagle said:
So with the result of this game and a hell of alot of disappointment around these parts i thought i could shed light on what should be sparkling to every and all manly supporters

1 No injuries

as the year progresses

4 Alot of mistakes made but defence seems very solid,sure it blew out at the end but the game was over,those mistakes will obviously vanish with extra minutes on the field

5 The little bloke in the coaches box,in my opinion surpasses every single player to don the maroon and white throughout our splendid history

With Des we ALWAYS wanted more exposure,most of us wanting to grab the radar during Des's time at the club lube it up and stick it right up his ass,These days we still wish to do the same....minus ofcourse the sphincter saving lube

This little bloke in the coaches box now in my opinion personifies the history and future of our club,we may never be the biggest but we are tough as nails and lets face it,noone has ever been quiet as tough as Tooves and no club can say they are as resilient as we are

Obviously you dont read other posts-all been said :)

The Eagle said:

1 No injuries

as the year progresses

Couldn't of said it better myself, to fly half way around the world with most of our boys only playing 25 minutes, against an opposition into there 2nd game of the season and 3 trial games under there belt and to play them on there field and minus what ever conditions I thought our boys handled them selves quite well, it will only be to our benefit come Rd 1 ........... GO MANLY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4