After Round 5 who are the teams to beat??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The thing i still cant get passed with us, is that for the first time since 08 we are winning ugly early in the season instead of losing games when we have had leads. I have a feeling that if we can keep
B Stewart
Lyon
Watmough
Foran

Fit and on the field we could really go deep in september.

The defense is amazing compared to other seasons
Rd 1 18 points
Rd 2 16 Points
Rd 3 12 points
Rd 4 30 points
rd 5 13 Points

With the exception of the souths game we are only letting in 2 - 3 tries a game. If we maintain that we will win more than we'll lose.

Dragons and Storm are definately setting the pace earliy in the season and the big improvers are the Cowboys and Sharks. I am not sure if the Sharks will make the 8 but they will certainly not get the spoon. Broncos is a bit of a surprise packet as well, I did not think they would have the gumption to gel after sacking of Henjak prior to Seasons start.

Anyway time will tell.

Dragqueens and Drizzle will be affected by SOO, in a big way, and don't forget Pat that Melbourne have had 4 of their 5 games at home so far...we have had 1.

I said before kick off this year that 2 from 5 would be a good start (considering only 1 of those was at Brookvale)...3 from 5 is better than I thought, and to be fair it could easily have been 4 from 5 with only Game 1 as being one we didn't look like winning.

Illawarra
Storm
Tigers,
and possibly Easts

I really can't see any other team, including the Broncos, being consistent enough to win the comp.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Dragqueens and Drizzle will be affected by SOO, in a big way, and don't forget Pat that Melbourne have had 4 of their 5 games at home so far...we have had 1.

I said before kick off this year that 2 from 5 would be a good start (considering only 1 of those was at Brookvale)...3 from 5 is better than I thought, and to be fair it could easily have been 4 from 5 with only Game 1 as being one we didn't look like winning.

I agree with you Mark they will both be heavily affected by SOO, and it is still early in the season and anything can happen. 4 out of 5 home games is a great draw for any team.

The Souths game probably should have been our way in hindsight but 3 from 5 is a better start than 2 or even 1 from 5.:D

I agree with Cambo, we are winning ugly which augers well for our future, Foran's step up this year has been a huge bonus.
Dragons, Storm, Bronco's, are starting to exert their superiority but we are the wild card.

Wild Card

Gotta love that.....I think we will scare a lot of teams this year and who knows, be in the mix at the end of the year and anything could happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6