AFP arrests.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mickqld said:
Stevo said:
How can I not? I am Muslim.

Are you Shiite ?

No, I'm Sunni

fLIP said:
Its funny steve i didnt see you jump on the Glen Stewart Redfern bottle shop post a few weeks back.

Must be cause they're infidels.

Didn't see it. Maybe it was on a weekend. I've got better things to do on weekends than hang out with you losers.

I can bring you some tissues if you want them? Or would tampons be preferable? (No offense to ladies)

silvertail said:
Some of you are way out of line. It is offensive to judge others purely on the basis of their race or religion.

No no no no. Don't start that.

Judging people on race is offensive.
Judging people on religion is fair game. It's no different to what football team you support or who your favourite band is. It's a personal lfestyle choice.

Racism like sexism, ageism or any other form of discrimination aimed at peoples actual beings should never be tolerated.

But their choice of whether to believe in fairy tales and which one to believe in is open slather.

Can a moderator delete this thread please. Seems we're a tad sensitive here.

It wasn't my intention to imply Islam is a dog **** stain on society.

For that i apologise.

Duff said:
silvertail said:
Some of you are way out of line. It is offensive to judge others purely on the basis of their race or religion.

Judging people on religion is fair game. It's no different to what football team you support or who your favourite band is. It's a personal lfestyle choice.

Racism like sexism, ageism or any other form of discrimination aimed at peoples actual beings should never be tolerated.

But their choice of whether to believe in fairy tales and which one to believe in is open slather.

For starters, I am an atheist.

From a legal perspective, it is unlawful to discriminate against someone on the basis of a protected attribute. You are breaking Australian Law when you are discriminating against someone on the basis of their

race
colour
sex
sexual preference
marital status
family or carer's responsibilities
pregnancy
religion
political opinion
national extraction
social origin.

That's from the Fair Work Act. You may also want to look into the definition of racial vilification.

From a moral perspective, I choose to respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want to believe.

And from a manly supporter perspective, I strongly feel that we shouldn't be poking sticks and each other's choice of religion.

I like to think of the australian way where everyone takes the piss out of everyone for everything and life is light hearted and funny

Sillybus said:
I can bring you some tissues if you want them? Or would tampons be preferable? (No offense to ladies)

Only if they are halal certified tissues and tampons

Stupid thread and responses when it was challenged. I love when people defend their xenophobic prejudices by putting the blame back on those they offended, saying they can't take a joke. It wasn't funny anyway.

silvertail said:
Duff said:
silvertail said:

For starters, I am an atheist.

From a legal perspective, it is unlawful to discriminate against someone on the basis of a protected attribute. You are breaking Australian Law when you are discriminating against someone on the basis of their

race
colour
sex
sexual preference
marital status
family or carer's responsibilities
pregnancy
religion
political opinion
national extraction
social origin.

That's from the Fair Work Act. You may also want to look into the definition of racial vilification.

From a moral perspective, I choose to respect everyone's right to believe whatever they want to believe.

And from a manly supporter perspective, I strongly feel that we shouldn't be poking sticks and each other's choice of religion.

You actually aren't breaking Australian law unless you do it in the work place. We have no general laws that apply, say on the street. It's all restricted to at work, in school, etc. We have no bill of rights.

There. Now this thread is educational.

Stevo said:
mickqld said:
Stevo said:
How can I not? I am Muslim.

Are you Shiite ?

No, I'm Sunni

fLIP said:
Its funny steve i didnt see you jump on the Glen Stewart Redfern bottle shop post a few weeks back.

Must be cause they're infidels.

Didn't see it. Maybe it was on a weekend. I've got better things to do on weekends than hang out with you losers.

Stevo.

Maybe you over read the original post.

It was potential terrorist that were arrested today.

Not Muslims. You should only be offended if you classify yourself a potential terrorist which I don't think you are.

You are a mighty sea eagles supporter like all of us.

tookey said:
Sillybus said:

Only if they are halal certified tissues and tampons

Poor form dude.

Congratulations by the way for winning the tipping comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4