AFP arrests.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fLIP said:
Well they've done Manly a great service this morning.

We shouldn't have a problem outnumbering them for support on Saturday, given half the dogs fans are now behind bars.

I expect there to be at least 1 police officer for every Dogs fan

Mal Cochrane said:
It's just a joke Stevo, no harm meant by the poster. Just like people mention South supporters in a gummy way.

Just because no harm is meant does not meant it is less offensive, mate.

Do you say no offence before you offend someone?

Bloody Hell, so sensitive.
If we upset a few Manly supporters on the way to offending a lot of Bulldog supporters, the term is collateral damage.

Let's hope that a lot of bullgrubs have been arrested. Even if just for unrealted stuff. Wearing a dogs jersey should be enough of an affront to public decency in iteslf.

Some of you are way out of line. It is offensive to judge others purely on the basis of their race or religion.

I laughed too. No doubt by doing so I am morally bankrupt and a bad bad person yes I know.

Once a thread like this starts to turn it usually ends up in hysteria.....lets count it down.

I missed the part where all muslims were arrested.

I thought it was jsut te dodgy ones funding terrorism, allte good muslims which there are pleny of are still free to live their lives slightly happer now knowing this threat has been reduced.

If someone was a dogs fan they could find that offensive

Its funny steve i didnt see you jump on the Glen Stewart Redfern bottle shop post a few weeks back.

Must be cause they're infidels.

There are far better jokes out there

Three friends all die at the same time and end up at the pearly gates where Albert Einstein is waiting for them. The first chap approached and Alby asks him,
"What is your IQ, my good man?"

"250" the chap replies.

"Ah excellent. We can participate in meaningful and articulate discussions with my mates Plato and Newton about the Theory of Relativity, Chaos Theory, Astrophysics and the Theory of Everything. We will have much to discuss. You may enter."

The second fellow approached the gate and Albert asks him the same question.

"150" was the reply.

"Ah good. We can discuss the fascinating subjects of History, Philosophy, Economics and Sociology. We will have much to discuss. You may enter."

The third chap approaches the gate nervously.

"Now my good man, what is your IQ?"

"50" the third man replies sheepishly. To which Alby's response was ....

"How about those Bulldgs, hey?"

Did it have to be Einstein waiting for them, or is that something to do with your heritage lsz??

LOL. Just a joke Brother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4