Advertising experts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Righto I know we have some people in here who have some links to the advertising world.

We have always gone with essentially pay per click advertising with google adsense.

Whilst this makes a very small amount of money, it is no where near what is needed for the site over all.

It has become apparent that we are again out growing our web host as was to be expected. This site basicalyl consumes a lot of bandwidth and gets a lot of hits.

I am going to look at optimization as much as possible but that is going to be limited.

Anyway what it basically means is that Silvertails needs to move to a virtual dedicated or dedicated server.

This is going to cost me, for the needs of the site, about $100 or more a month, which I want to be able to cover through advertising. My previous efforts in trying to get advertisers to the site has not really netted too many offers in the past.

As such I was hoping that someone out there would put their hand up to help us seek and obtain some advertisers. I will of course offer you a finders fee for this and hopefully we can get this site back on the road and a lot faster.

Anway PM me or email me if you have thoughts or ideas.

Dan

best i can think of is to have me and mata argue in every post again to try and deter others.

unfortunatly i am a long way from that field of work

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4