Admission prices to games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I paid €80 to sit 3 rows back at Amsterdam ArenA for an Ajax champions league game, but that was worth it

Word is my company has access to the royal box when ever the royals are not in town....i just need to get there for a game!

Word is my company has access to the royal box when ever the royals are not in town....i just need to get there for a game!
I'll meet you at the airport

Done and done - also good tickets to the tennis at queens (allegedly)

Just imagine for a family, 4 tickets (average size family), travel to and from the game (maybe parking), then the ridiculous prices for food and beverage and its no wonder the average family man just gets Foxtel instead.

When my wife and I go to see the Eagles at Suncorp its about $45 each (there goes $90) for the budget tickets (free transport on the train and as we live only 2 stops from Suncorp that's easy).

Its always a Friday night, so we go to the Caxton beforehand ( another $60 gone), then get a budget feed (and there's some good healthy options at Suncorp these days), so say another $30, and I like a few beers at the game ($9 each for mid strength), and Rosemary will have a couple of wines (also $9 for a little plastic cup of cask wine) so say another $60, and if we win its back to the Caxton for a couple of celebratory drinks (so say another $40) before going home.

Almost THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for a night out......now I admit, we could just arrive, take our seat after having an early dinner at home, and walk straight out at the end and its cost $90 BUT if you are looking at that in purely an entertainment sense that's a bloody expensive night out.

Here's some other things I could do with $300 in Brisbane.

*20 Tickets to the movies (Cinema just up the road so we can walk there), I don't eat popcorn so we simply arrive, take our seat, watch and go home.

*2 x Yearly passes (for Queenslanders) to Movie World, Sea World, Wet & Wild.

*6 Tickets to shows at QPAC (roughly $49 each)...so we'd get to go 3 times.

*3-4 nights out at one of our local cheap eateries (all BYO), average cost is about $35 pp and bring your own wine allow $20.

Sorry a bit long winded BUT you get the idea.

I can afford it (rolling in dough....cough cough LOL), but your average family can't......I think every code, AFL, Union and A League have the same issues.

Ive been taking 6 kids for years all around the place - its always worked out best for me to get two family passes & give the spare ticket away. Even if we had a couple sick it's always cheaper to get family passes.

Note: there is no adult or junior listed on the the family passes. Just four tickets saying family pass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4